Chapter 44

little steamy warning :)

I heard the door unlock and I saw him standing there in front of me. He was in just a pair of shorts, he was looking hot.

"Hey" I said, I was so ashamed of myself. Though I know I haven't done anything wrong I still felt awful

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. Shutting the door and pushing me back against it. Non of his actions where violent or aggressive just sudden butttt somehow still gentle 

"Why did you do that?" He asked his voice soft and hurt

"He kissed me. Sawyer you know I would never" he looked me in the eyes. He knows I wouldn't, he trusts me

"I know, it hurts though Emerson. You've got a past and a sexual history together and it makes me jealous" he was now closer and I was pressed more firmly against the door

"I'm sorry, I'd never hurt you" I could feel his breath on my neck getting heavier. He came closer to me so our lips grazed each other

"You love me?" why this boy gotta doubt every word I say. Dumbass.

"I love you" I exhaled and that was enough for him. He locked our lips and we kissed. It feels like forever since we had been able to do this (alright alright only 4 days but I got needs I'm sorry!)

We made out starting slow, getting slightly more aggressive and intense. He ran his hand from my jaw to my neck briefly wrapping it around then letting go to continue trailing his hand down my body. His hand slipped from my waist round to my ass, pulling me closer to him.

I pushed him off me gently and he stepped back looking me up and down. He took my hand then went and sat on the bed.

I was extremely nervous oh my god

He untucked my T-shirt from my shorts and looked up at me. I nodded and he pulled it up and I took it over my head. He kissed my stomach, my scars, the places where my bruises where starting to heal. His hands started fiddling with the buttons of my short but he got there, the zip came down and he looked at me again.

"Can I?" He said softly and i nodded, he pulled them down leaving me in my underwear. If I was planning on potentially getting railed by one of the hottest guys I've ever seen maybe I'd have worn something sexier than plain cotton underwear with a teddy bear on it but what can you do.

He stood up and I looked down. Holy Jesus that's gonna hurt. I pulled down his shorts and shit that's literally all he was wearing.

Sawyer Cassidy was now naked as fuck.

I was nervous and very much out of practice and I think he could sense my nerves. He sat back down on the bed and pulled me on top to straddle him. He kissed me and i grinded back and forth slightly making his breathing hitch.

"Baby, is this what you want?" He stopped and asked me, holding my face in his hand

"I want this" i definitely fucking want this

"I'll be gentle. We don't have to do anything more than what your comfortable with" he was being cute and respectful and perfect in my opinion

"Sawyer. I want this. Cant you feel how much I want this?" I whisper in his ear as I look down at my lap. He takes his hand and feels me.

"Fuck it" he says before flipping me on my back, pulling my underwear down and slipping his dick inside me and that was something I was so prepared for but unprepared for at the same time.