Chapter 17

Me and Avery had decided that it would be best if I just avoided the Cassidy Boys for the day, get everything out of my system and then have a proper discussion with Avery on what to do, it's what we always did when we had problems, ignore it for a day then have a debate to deal with it, it seems to always work for us.

Nothing says forget and relax like...NETFLIX DAY

So that's what we did, we stuck a note on my door saying 'do not disturb, Netflix in progress' so everyone would leave us alone.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Luke's P.O.V

I don't know why I did it, I kissed her.

I kissed Emerson

I intended to seduce her, mark her flustered, maybe give her a peck on the lips, but I never intended to kiss her with such passion and just as I did.

She just looked so vulnerable, so beautiful, she told me her dad abused her, explaining the bruising and the scars, maybe the nightmares too, but I still don't know why I like her, why she makes me jealous or

Why I kissed her

As soon as my lips touched hers I felt sparks, but did she feel the same? Her lips where soft and plum, they tasted salty from the tears she had just shed.

She kissed back and oh lord is she a good kisser, just when I was about to deepen the kiss more, she pulled away quickly, grabbed her towel and ran away, I hear her door slam shut.

What did I do?

I decided why not take a shower considering I'm already soaked so that's what I do, after I get out I go back to my room but see a note in Emerson's door reading 'do not disturb, Netflix in progress'

Was she in there alone, or was she in there with Avery, Maybe Daniel or even Sawyer, they do have a weird relationship.

I went downstairs to find some of the boys sitting and eating in the kitchen, more precisely my twin Jacob, Jamie and Ethan and Parker.

"Who's up in Ems room with her" I asked casually, grabbing a piece of bacon from the plate

"Avery I think" Ethan said and I nodded, of course it's Avery, it's always Avery who she runs to.

"Yeah their having a Netflix day and they said that I could maybe join them later on, isn't that cool" Parker grinned

"Yeah buddy, sounds fun" I said full of fake enthusiasm, wish that was me.

Honestly I envy Avery, I bet the others do to. Emerson loves him and I wish I knew how that felt to be loved by her. She trusts him. Avery gets to hold Emerson, protect Emerson, cuddle Emerson, sleep In The same bed as Emerson. I wish I could be Him.

Even though they are best friends I would still rather be only her friend and be that close than a boyfriend or Well me.

I was going back to my room walking down the corridor, past Emerson's room and I heard very loud laughing and giggling, I listened closely to what was going on, feelings slight tinge of jealousy run though me at their closeness

"Stoppp Aveyy" she laughed loudly

"Alright, alright, but we can watch it next?" He asked her and she stops laughing

"Yes I promise we can watch Iron Man next" she said in an amused huff

"Your the best baby" he beamed and she giggled, I tensed at the name baby that rolls so casually of his tongue.