Chapter 10

Me and Avery where sat in bed, he was laid on top of me playing video games, whilst we chat and I played with his very, very short hair, I always ask him to grow it but then again that just wouldn't be Avery!

For as long as I can remember he's had short hair and it suits him, he has it dyed and fake blond colour which contrasts really well with his natural thick dark brown eyebrow and icy blue eyes, he is a really good looking guy, he's different to others but he's hot non of the less and he's my best friend. All mine.

Your probably wondering about our feelings for each other and it can be complicated, we have been best friends for most of our lives and I wouldn't be alive without him, literally

But as for romantic feelings, we've been there done that, he was my first. Everything, First Crush, First Kiss, First Time, My First Friend. I love him and we decided best friends was best, we don't want to ruin the bond we have and we promised the minute either of us got feelings for the other again we would say and sort it.

That was when I was 16 and he was nearly 18. Now I'm nearly 18 and he's nearly 19 and we couldn't be closer.

Some people might thing our relationship is weird and that we are too comfortable with each other but when you have been through what we have been through together you need that one person to cling to, to love, who you know will love you back unconditionally.

Well that's Avery.

Anyways,

He's laid in between my legs, his head in my stomach playing video games, so I wrap one leg around his torso and mess with his hair and as I always do when he's playing video games, I backseat drive.

"BEHIND YOU!" I scream, squeezing his shoulders

"Baby, I love you but you need to stop scaring the shit out of me and screaming in my ear, your making me lose" he said with a groan

"Sowwy Aveyyy" I said in a baby voice, pouting even though he can't see my face

"It's fine, I can't be mad at you for long" he said more calmly giving my ankle that was over his stomach, a squeeze

"Maybe if you let me play with you then I wouldn't have to back seat drive" I said with a huff, tapping his head lightly

"No." He said bluntly and I huffed

"Aveyyyy please?" I whined pretending to sob a little.

"No babygirl, last time I let you play with me, you got angry at the game, threw the controller which him me in the face and gave me a black eye that lasted weeks, I have a scar, never again!" He scolded me lightly and I giggled at the memory.

He has a small little scar above his eyebrow from where part of the controller hit him, that day was the first time he yelled at me from anger, but also the last time.

"Fine, don't have me in your team, you won't win without me!" I exclaimed, running my fingers through his hair.

"Your distracting me Em" he said simply, way to focused on his game to pay attention to me.

Don't Get me wrong I like seeing him content but he's visiting me and he's ignoring me right now and I want to talk and cuddle and watch a movie not look at the back of his head whilst he kills zombies!