CHAPTER-17

Happy valentines day my lovely readers...do lot of comments...💕💕
Now the chapter..

Every story of hate, somewhere was started with the four lettered word love...♥️

Aditya's p.o.v.....

I heard low whimpers...
"Please leave me"
"Don't do this" ... I opened my eyes to see mahi all drenched in sweat.. her body was shaking...

"Aadii..no.please..no"  she was shaking and crying..tears were flowing from her eyes...I panicked seeing her like this...I pulled her more closer to me...
And started rubbing his back...

"Mahi..you are fine.i am here na" ..I started rubbing circles on her back...
But her body was still shaking..I hovered over her stopping her movements...

"Hey scarlet see I am here na don't cry.. nothing will happen to you"...I kissed her forehead..I am not getting why she is having nightmares...her tears stopped but her body is still tensed and warm..

After some time she became relax and snugglled into me...like a bear....I was holding her protectively...

it was not the first time she had nightmares..last time when we slept together I heard the same voices but I was to tired to wake up and see... but today what I saw awake something within me, something same like before and that is protectiveness. May not  love her but i care for her.. and I can't lie over that..

If I will ask her she is definitely not going to tell me...but I was unable to find anything about her. ...but one thing is sure she is my mahi but why her parents say that she died..no parents can say such things about their child.., leave parents her sister she loves her so much. Then how can it be possible?.. everything is hell confusing...

I have to talk to her..only she can help me in all this.. because she is the one who know me both in and out...and I get my every answers once I talk with her...she has something to do with all this thing ..

Whole night passed, but I didn't get a ounce of sleep.. seeing her condition.. it's like she has lost the light in her eyes..like her heart wants to cry but her eyes didn't sink a little...

Yesterday I got very jealous seeing that scooty kissing my wife's hand...

Fuck how dare him to touch her...only I have to the right to see, talk and touch her...but how can he gets know her? He is a great buisnessman and I also had heard the he is very arrogant...once I rejected his proposal in past...so I just know him but he is talking to my wife like he knows her from years..and why the fuck he is trying to impress her..

I felt some movement and looked down to see my kitty was rubbing her eyes..she is so cute...but her hairs are disturbing my view...I tucked them behind her ears and kissed her forehead...she looked up at me with wide eyes... But soon she looked down with her hands on my chest..

"Why not you shorted your hairs ? You changed completely, so why not them..."I asked her out of curiosity...

"Once someone told me he loves them the most and I love that someone the most"...she said with a smile...my lips twitched a little but before I can say anything there was a knock on the door...I groaned and pulled her closer..but the person was banging the door like madman...

"Leave me, there is someone on the door" ...my kitty said trying to push me..

"So, who disturbs a couple early in the morning"... I said frustratedly... When I looked at her she was looking at me with amusement and something more which I don't want to name...

"But what if it is something important" ... She said with her puppy eyes... I sighted and stood up and walked towards the door with her following me behind.. but i was right I shouldn't have opened the door after listening to the loud voice....there the lady devil was standing ready to shout once again...