CHAPTER-39

Aditya's p.o.v..

"Vardhaan" ....as the words escaped from my mouth, she pushed me with a jerk.

"I..I have..to go, I mean I have something important"she stood up but I grabbed her hands and made her sit on the bed beside me."You can't forever turned the topic mahi, I want some answers from you" I asked her controlling my inner beast.

"You Mr. Arora have no right to interfare in my personal life..rather it is my past or my future"...her tone was icely cold.

"I have every single rights over you"I snapped at her..she looked towards me with a raised eyebrows..

"Oh! really, if I am not misinterpreting where are all this rights went you misbehaved with me on our naptiual night?, where my rights went when you choose your mistress over your wife?

where my rights went, when I begged you to listen me for once before judging me, I am not a Devi adi I am human just like you all. Why can't you understand I have a heart too..which you break everytime I trust you"she yelled at me and wiping her tears with the back of her hands.

"Mahi you don't know anything" i tried to hold me but she pushed me

"No, don't come near me. You want to hear the reality na, than listen your every single touch disgust me, everytime you come near me It feels like someone is using me. But what to say I am toy na whenever you all want you can just play with me, with my feelings , my emotions and than just throw me away like a trash.

I don't want to live such life, I don't want to be used by everyone. Why I keep on expecting from you when the person who gave me birth just throwed me like a trash I am. I will not stay here, I don't want to live with you. Please leave me" she fell on her knees crying hysterically, I bent in front of her and looked at her state. Seeing her like this something in me broke.

"I don't need your pity. I never was and never will be weak. I am strong, too strong to be broken by a shit called emotions...

And you Mr. Arora, I just wish a day will come when you stands in my place with the same pain." She clutched her head in his hands and it was not long before she blackout..
___________

With a last look at her face I stood up from my place..this is not the way our conversation would have end up..

I closed the door of her room and sighted, her condition is not good and this time asking about past will risk her health badly..

I will find everything sooner, i know who attacked her but I am feeling useless because I was not there when she needed me, when she was in pain..

That day I have to leave the party in the mid because, if I had not left than I will never be able to meet doctor Lee. He was going to patino for six months and I don't have that much time in my hands.

I still remember his words and that's exactly how she reacted on his name..

"Mr. Arora, it's my pleasure meeting you" a man in his early forties greeted me.. I nod my head..

"So, what you want to ask me that you came this urgently?" He asked looking at his brown watch... which looked old..

Yes he is the best physcraist but he don't have a office, rather he lives in an isolated place in outskirts of los Angeles..a very beautiful place with a blessing of nature, which makes the place surrounded by mountains with mild snowfall, full of greenery and a beautiful green Lake..I will bring my scarlet here..

"Lost?" I looked in his direction to find him looking at me with a raised eyebrows but a smile was playing in his lips..I looked at him confusingly..