CHAPTER-50

Not edited...

"Mumma feed aditya too. Afterall he is your own son." All the hands stopped moving hearing a voice.

All heads present in the room snapped in her direction.

She was looking at all of them with a pleasent smile.

"What? I know you all are his family. You both are his parents and dev bhaiya is his brother." They all locked towards her shockingly.

"I have lost my memories not my vision. I can see the similarities between him and dad. I can also see that how mumma crys silent for him. I don't know what wrong he did that you all are angry from him but please don't make him suffer like this.

Especially if I am the reason of your anger on him." She explained with tears in her eyes. May she doesn't remember anything but she can't see anyone in pain. They all were just looking at her except from one who is unable to look into her eyes.

"Please don't punish him. He is not bad he will not do any wrong things from now." She assured them like a small child.

"Aditya say sorry to your mumma-papa. And promise them you will be a good boy." She said mischievously. She know this will irritate him very much but who cares she love to do everything he say no for.

He just walk towards his mother and fall in her arms. Unable to control anymore she just wrapped her hands around him pulling him closer

"I..I am sorry mumma" he said burying his face in her neck. Just the fragrance of his mother changed his whole demour from tensed to relaxed. Everyone left giving them privacy. Mahi too left the place despite she knows they will talk about her past and she wanted to know everything.

"I am angry from you adi, very angry. My son can't be so cruel. I didn't raised a devil. I can forgive you for what you did with her before marriage but after marriage no I can't. She was your wife aditya, your responsibility. You were supposed to love her, respect her but you... Everyday I used to ask her about your life, she says you are keeping her  very happy. Even today she supported you"He detached himself from her because his mind was just stuck on the word was. 'she was your wife'..

"She is my wife and always be mine." He spoke with determination and left from there. No one can take her away from him not even Mahi herself.

He entered in his room and saw her sitting on the bed. All his stress flew out of the window when he saw her sitting on hi..no their bed frowning to herself.

"What happened to my little kitty?" He asked pulling her hair in a braid.

"Why I lost my memories aditya? I don't like it. I want to remember everything, I even don't know what is my favourite food, colour or ice cream. I don't know who I was, I  don't even remember my favourite movie." She said pouting sadly. He sighted closing his eyes.

Why their life has to be so difficult?

Aditya's  p.o.v..

"You are sad because you don't remember anything right?" I asked sitting in front of him. She nodded quickly.

"Yes I know nothing about my likes and dislikes, preference, choice etc..etc"..she huffed and throw the pillow on floor. And it was not soon enough she started crying.

"Mahi" I pulled her in my arms and wiped her tears.

"I promise you that from now I will protect you with my life and you will not shed a single tear." She rubbed her nose on my chest and looked up.

"Please don't distanced yourself from me. I need you." She requested with wobbly lips. I just pulled her closer to me.

Why this methodical life feels so beautiful with her in my arms.