CHAPTER-56

"Her condition is stable for now but she seems to taking a lot of stress." I glanced at her face and guilt ran through my whole body.

"Mr. Arora i want to speak few words to you." The doctor asked me. I nodded my head and stood up. Mumma was sitting beside her.

I went outside following him and motioned him to continue. At the very moment I just want to be with her.

"I already told you to keep her away from anything that made her think about herself. And right now she is doing this only...self questioning. This panick attacks can be life threatening for her. Be careful." He spoke with hidden warning. I gave him a curt nod.

"Karan.."I ordered him to drop the doctor outside. He bowed and went out.

It was all my fault I shouldn't have left her alone.

I move inside and saw everyone looking at her worriedly.

"I think we should let her rest." Dad said and everyone moved out.

"This beast know only one thing that is hurting you." I mumbled looking at her sleeping figure.
________

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark...

I Stoped when I noticed a room at the corner of the floor. Walking towards it I found it locked. But why it is locked? Who used to live here.

"Miss pakhi?" I called the house worker. She was going upstairs.

"Yes madam?" She asked me.

"Please bring me the keys of this room." I asked her. I want to see what is inside it.

"Ma..mam but I am not allowed to give anyone keys of this room. Master won't like it." She looked down.

"He only asked me to take the keys from you." Sorry god please forgive me.

"He did?" She again asked me suspiciously. I nodded my head confidently.

"Okk, I will bring it" she went downstairs.

It feels so lonely to stay without him. I can't even sleep comfortably without him, his chest has become my bed but I have to made him realise his mistake.

If you are stubborn than I will prove I am much more stubborn than you.

"Mam here"  She handed me the keys. I took it from her grasp and gave her a nod. Understanding as a cue to leave she left from there.

My heart started thumping more loudly. It feels that this door holds many hidden secrets. God please give the strength to face all my and aditya's fears.

Twisting the knob of the door I entered inside and a sudden kind of anexity ran through my body.

My eyes became wide looking at the interior of the luxurious room. My nostrils filled with the earthy scent of wood. Whole room was covered in black with a taste of wood brown. Moving further I saw a large king size bed in the centre of the room.

Everything feels so familiar yet I am stranger to it.

I felt trouble breathing as my eyes caught a picture lying on the bedrest. Slowly with a beating heart I went closer to it.

Picking it up I saw it is me and him. It is our wedding pictures. My fingers involuntarily traced his face which looks like he is going to erupt any time. Whereas, I look scared, sad or...