CHAPTER-2

Mumbai, india
A guy was sleeping on the bed , a girl was laying beside him semi- naked.

Aditya's p.o.v.
I woke up with the ringing of my phone. It is my bestfriend yash, my brother from another mother. We are diaper friends. Same school, same College, I doubt are we going to marry the same girl but it can't be possible, as he is in love with my cousin. And soon they are getting married. Thank God, I am safe. I don't like to share what is mine. And I an not going to get married. Nastily, I picked my phone.

"Dude, where the hell are you? Do you have any idea, how much worried we all are?" He barked

"Firstly, stop shouting, and ya, I am at my penthouse". I told him

"Just great, are u insane bro. why I am even asking, I know u are."He said

"Shut up. And come to the point directly, why the hell did you disturb my sleep." I asked him.

"Ooh ya, it's aunty birthday and you forgot it. She is waiting for u. Don't worry, I will tell her you are busy sleeping around." He said

"Don't , don't you dare. Shit! how can I forgot. Thanks bro u are my lifesaver." I told him.

"Ya , I know I am. Know come fast." He said dramatically.

"Nautanki " (drama). I hung up the phone. And look besides me. Now another drama uff.

"Hey, you wake up." I shook the girl lying beside me. she opened her eyes.

"Good morning sweetheart." She said seductively and tried to kiss me. I pushed her.

"Get up. wear your clothes and get out from my house." I told her.

"Baby what are u saying ? You know na I love you."She said coming closer to me.

"You , you and I both know for what we are here. Now, get the hell out of my house. Before I throw you out. collect your check from my secretary and never show me your face again." I said a little louder.she quickly took her dress and ran away. She loves me . She don't love me she loves my money and name.

I quickly took shower and change my self into a fresh three-piece. Took my keys and made my way towards my home. If my mom got to know about my activities she is going to throw me out of the house. And I don't want to hurt her. I can't see hurt and tears in her eyes. Fuck! This mumbai traffic, there was a knock on my window glass I pulled it down. There was a 4-5 year boy standing. I raised my eyebrow.

"Bhaiya, please take it."He said showing me roses.

"No." I said, I am about to pull the glass up.

"Bhaiya plz, take this for madam." He said.

"No ." I said a little louder. He quickly run away.

She used to buy this shitty things, she used to say that these things maybe meant nothing for us, but this small things can fulfills someone's hungry tummy. She is selfless , I still rembers how she used to give all her money to poor without anyone's knowlege. She don't know I knew this. But how can I forgot about her bitchness. I hate her. I can never forgot what she had hided behind her innocent face. I never want to see her again. But all this years, I missed her. I don't why but she never left me. Like always saying she is innocent, deep down I think what if all that was a lie and she was truly innocent. No, I know she is not. I last saw her five years ago, after that she suddenly disappeared. I never saw her after that. I just want to forget her. Turning off the engine, I made my way towards the mansion. I saw everyone seated in living room. I saw my mom sitting on a couch pouting. I went near her. And sat on my knees.

"Maa, happy birthday." I wished her. She just turned her face other side. Daam it is going to be very hard .

"Maa , I am sorry. I just held up somewhere. I am really sorry. Now I am all yours. And ya you want me to give u something ? ask me what you want jewellery, house, trip or a new car or.........."she cutted me.

"What I want you can't give me."she pouted.

"Ask me once I will do anything for you maa" I said sincerely.

"No, u can't. "She sighted.

"I will. And I am promising you" I told her.

"Promise ? You can't break it." She asked suspiciously.

"I will not break it. Now tell me what did you want?" I asked her.

"My Daughter in-law" she blurted it out.

"I will get her, hey what did u just say. "I Shouted realising what she said.

"Yes, I want my daughter in- law. That too of my choice. I don't trust you in matter of girls" she said stubbornly.

"I am not getting married. And that's final." I told her Directly .

"See , I told you na you can't do anything for me." She started crying. I looked towards dad who just glared me. She can't see my mom crying.

"Maa stop crying." I said her while wiping her tears.

"But you promised me . Now you are backing off. "She said and again started crying.

"Okk. I will get married and that to with your choice of girl but, make sure she is not a golddigger. " Seeing no way around I just agreed. I can't see my maa in tears.

"Really?" She asked her doubtedly.

"Really." I said her. Her face light up like a bulb.

"Yehh ! I will bring the sweets and don't worry I will bring the best bride for my boy." She started dancing out of joy. I just shook my head. I just don't know what this marriage holds for me.

"Chachu you will get diya a chachii?" diya asked me. I just nodded.

"But I don't walnt chachii, I walnt a tairy. Get me that." She said in her baby voice and pouted.

"Baby it's fairy not tairy. And your chachii is indeed a fairy." Jiya bhabhi said and Dev just glared at her. Am I missing something.

"Okk now everyone have your breakfast, afterthat we have to go to temple." Maa stated.

We all moved towards dinning table and had our breakfast. Whole day pass in a flick first temple, then maa want to spend some time with us, so we all just stayed at home passed our time chatting and eating like some teenage boys, but anything for maa.
Later we had our dinner in one of our new seven star hotel in city side. And finally we called it a night. I don't know but something is going to happen, I can't identify whether it is good or bad. I just shrugged these thoughts and let sleep engulfed me.

 I just shrugged these thoughts and let sleep engulfed me

Aditya's look

*****************************
Hello, guys.

Do you like Aaditya?

Plz, vote and comment.

Next update soon.
Stay safe.
Love❣️
Mahi.