Joining Hyakkaou Private Academy

(Y/n pov)
But Mary what if I get bullied y/n mumbled.Mary chuckled quietly, y/n there is no way in hell you will get bullied everyone will love you trust me. Y/n mumbled alright Mary whatever you say y/n and Mary walk into the building. Mary why are they looking at me Mary said I don't know quietly, A few hours later~ y/n bumps into a strange girl Oh I'm so sorry let me get that for you y/n picks up her gun I'm so sorry the girl had mumbled it's fine, I told the girl my name I even got hers! It was midari I had told her bye and I started walking away. As soon as I got outside a group of boys grabbed me and pulled me into a alley and told me I had to take my clothes off or they would kill me so I walked slowly to the boy who said everything and I slapped him since his friends were focused on him I ran.

I finally got away y/n saw Mary and ran to her and told her everything that happened Mary yelled, at her and said that she could've gotten hurt. Y/n ignored Mary and acts like she was listening. Mary and y/n walk home and see midari y/n runs to midari and hugs her and quickly gets off while saying her midari I missed you. Midari chuckled, I missed you to y/n. Y/n asks her if she wants to come to her house to have some tea midari says yes while their walking Mary starts making faces at midari because y/n didn't ask her if she could come home for tea. When they got home y/n ran to the kitchen and made some tea. Luckily it was midari favorite so she really liked it they sat for hours talking until it's got late and midari had to go. When she left Mary sighed y/n you know you can't hang out with people like her y/n asks why? And Mary tells her the student council is crazy and to stay away from them. Y/n ignores Mary once again and goes up to her room and jumps into her bed and falls asleep.