The truth

The next day at school you texted kirari and told her your uniform was dirty so you couldn't wear it. She just responds with ok I understand. So you show up with a dress not to long and not to short. It was blue. You walk in and noticed midari waving her gun around kirari writing and runa playing games. You sit down and try to talk to kirari. But she stills ignores you so you start thinking about if you like midari or kirari. You just sit the whole day staring at kirari until you noticed you quickly try to look away.

Midari leave and when she opens the door you see someone standing there. You follow midari and see her in the bathroom kissing someone. You stare in shock and just run back in the student council room trying not to cry. Midari comes back with lipstick on her neck and quickly hides it with her collar. Kirari tells everyone that we have a dinner planned for tonight at the most expensive restaurant. You try to explain that you can't afford it and she just shuts you up by saying she would pay for you and her.

It was night and a limo came you go downstairs and you see Mary and she stops you. And tells you you couldn't go you run out the door and get in the limo fast so she couldn't get you.At the restaurant you sit next to kirari and midari stared at you with amaze but you ignored her because of earlier.
(Midari pov)
I think she noticed.. what will I do I'm in love with her but I can't keep my mouth off other people. *midari starts waving her gun around*

(Kirari pov)
I feel bad for y/n she is in love with midari but she has no idea midari is can't keep her eyes off anyone or lips.

(Back to y/n)
Everyone finished eating and you guys leave kirari drops you off and rolls down her window and gives you a rose you take and wave goodbye. You go inside smelling the rose. You see Mary in the kitchen with yumeko once again.you look at yumeko for a second noticed a strange resemblance. Wondering if it was yumeko show was with midari.

You call kirari the next day since it was a Saturday and you guys talk for hours and hours and you muted your computer. And start talking about how beautiful she was and how you wish you could tell how you feel. Only to find out that your computer wasn't muted si when you sit back down she acts like nothing happened. And you continue talking until she tells you she has to go.

Hey guys I won't be really writing parts that much because I have some MHA stories Hxh and more so yea please be patient I'm trying to write as many chapters for this story every day so you guys have enough to read while I'm working on others