The habit

It was summer and you and kirari hadn't talked. Over that time period you start vaping until Mary finds out and takes your juul but what she didn't know is that you had two more hidden. Every night you opened your window and sat on the roof and vaped every night. Until one night when you went outside you saw a girl in front of the house and kept staring at her you start using your juul while staring wondering who she was. The next day you put on a green crop with short pink sleeves and flower in the middle with some jeans and black converse. While your walking outside the girl is there and you asked her what she wanted and she hugs you. You pushed her off and asked who she was? And tears started to fall onto her shirt you looked at her again and realized it was kirari. You immediately say I'm sorry and hug her.

You guys take a walk and you take out a juul and start using it she looks at you and grabs it. She throws it on the ground and stomps on it you start yelling at her asking her why she did that and you get no response she just smiles. You buy some some strawberry soda and get her some when you guys get to your house you invite her inside you to run up stairs and you open the window. As she sits on the roof you look in your bathroom nonstop because that's where your spare juul is Mary walks in holding it yelling at you and you start yelling back at her. You grab kirari's hand and start leaving. You guys go to a gas station and you go in to buy a juul when you buy it you stuff in your bag and walk to kirari. You guys get to the park and sit on a bench out of no where kirari asks if I wanna leave this place without any thought you say yes. You guys start planning everything even your ticket you bought it under Mary's name because she was 18. You sneak back home and get all your clothes and everything you love you grab you grab your cat and it's cage and lastly you get your savings.