The rumors

The next day when I went into the student council room everyone stared at me and kirari couldn't even look at me. When I sat next to her moved her seat farther. I didn't know why.. after school while I walking home I run into midari and she kissed my cheek I ask her what's wrong rubbing my cheek. She just says nothing I asked her why kirari couldn't look at me and she starts laughing and says that she started a silly rumor that you cheated on her with me and I look at her and just kick her right in the v@gina and start walking away.

When I got home I ran to my room and started crying I tried to tell kirari but she ignored my texts at this point I had no idea what to do they all knew and I was like The villain even though I didn't do anything. Mary tells me to come downstairs and it's midari I grab her hand and take her to my room she starts telling me the only way out is if I said I loved her i started crying and I yelled at her saying "I DON'T LOVE YOU MIDARI I LOVE KIRARI" she just began to laugh waving her gun in my face. I get my phone and start recording and I turn it off and throw next to midari so she could hear everything. While midari was there she kissed me but I couldn't stop we kept going and going she tried to take my shirt off and she successfully did but when I noticed I pushed her off my bed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She starts knocking begging for me to come out she finds a why to unlock the door and while I try to get her off of me she starts taking off my skirt and shoes and I kicked her again and ran to the bathroom but grabbed my legs and knocked me over. She got on top of me and started kissing me and I got up and got my clothes and got dressed and took her outside she grabbed me and put me in her car and made me go to her house I opened the door when we were at a red light and while she was focused on her gun.