The seoncd sleepover

When you left the hospital everyone thought you guys broke up. So while you were texting Mary kirari tells everyone she is hosting a sleepover at her house. You get everything you need and head over to her house. When you walk in you see kirari and you guys hug eachother when everyone came she said we could play the games we played last sleepover so we started we just dance. When it got late we played spin the bottle when midari went it landed on me. When we get to the guest room I was going to sleep in midari just sits down and we don't do anything when we came out kirari went and it landed on me we walked to her room and start kissing.

The next morning I woke up with just underwear I was confused and felt someone breathing and when I looked I saw kirari with no clothes on I ran to the bathroom. I was nervous because I didn't remember anything that happened all I did remember was us kissing. I got dressed and acted like nothing happened.

When I got back I went up to my room to listen to music. I went downstairs and saw Mary with yumeko so I just left to school.when I went to the student council room I only saw kirari and she smiles at me the whole day. I smiled back at her after school I asked if she wanted to have a picnic she said yes. When I get home I start baking a cake and when it finished I got dressed and left the house. I went to the private park she got for today and looked around for her. I found her sitting by a tree reading I put the cake down and hugged her. After we finished eating we just stayed to talk.

HI THANK YOU FOR 123 READS!!