The rose

When you get to her house you see a girl with the same white as kirari but it was down so you tap on her shoulder and when the girl turns around it was Kirari

She gave me a dress and told me to change into. When I finished I followed her outside. She ran to building and looked back and told me to hurry so I started running a bit faster we stopped at and there was a staircase leading to the top of the house when we up there kirari starts walking and stands on a railing and turns my way and jumps infront of me. I grabbed her quickly and pulled her up but then I was infront of the railing and it broke...

(Flashback of y/n and Mary as kids)
Mary who are those men? Mary covers both your mouths. You hear screaming and crying and than the door close Mary checks out the windows and then men go into their car and start driving you run downstairs and see your mother on the floor full of blood you sit next to her and start crying wishing death on the murder.

In the air you start tearing up thinking if this was the end of everything while you hold to the rose you had found while you were running. Everything goes black you open your eyes and see a nurse leaving the room. You look out the window in confusion wondering how you got here you start getting out of the bed because you noticed a girl by the bridge just outside you take everything off (not your hospital gown) and start walking out the room hoping no one will here until a nurse comes you start running and when you get to bridge you see the girl crying. She looked familiar she had the same hairstyle the same dress kirari was wearing on your birthday you go up to her and she looks you in shock and hugs you. You realized who it was and hugged her back crying the nurse finds you to and manages to get you and takes you back to the hospital.

Hey I won't be posting that much this week because I have school