The party

It had been a week and kirari ignored me still I felt like jumping off a bridge at this point everyday they all stared and talked even more and I lost my friends my own sister barely talks to me now. I hope midari is happy. After school while I walked home midari came up to me and noticed that I was crying at the moment she realized what she did. She tried apologizing to me but it didn't work.

When I got home Mary was with yumeko and they we're having fun together and telling eachother jokes I just wanted to burst out crying because of that. I ran up to my room and changed and got in discord I remembered I had runas discord and we were friends. I called her and she just asked what did I want when I was about to talk she hung up. I laid in bed all night the next day when I got there I just put my headphones on and listened to music. Midari ran in the room yelling trying to explain they were just rumors kirari looks at her in shock and taps on my shoulder when I turn around she hugs me and tells me she is sorry start tearing up a big and I look at midari and she's smiling I felt bad for her because in the end she didn't get love..

After that yumemi invited us to her party and a bunch of people were coming so after school I put on some eyeliner and a dark blue dress. When I get there I see kirari sitting down. I start dancing and had some of the punch i felt weird but didn't think anything of it. I got kirari and brought her to the bathroom and started kissing her we stayed in there for an hour kissing we got out everyone had left. But I passed out while we were leaving. I wake up in a bed and when I look to the side I see kirari

THANK YOU FOR 72 READS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THAT MUCH