Introduction

1.Its a Boy X Boy story.So stop reading this instant if you aren't comfortable with that.
2.All the characters belong to J.K Rowling .I do not own them.
3.Voldemort would be the bad guy in the start and things will change in the end of fourth year.He was a good guy but Dumbledore did a lot of things and made him insane.
He will be good after meeting with Harry at the graveyard at the end of Triwizard tournament.
4.Also Dumbledore will be bad guy from the start.He had changed a lot of people memory and thus the dark side members who were friends with James and Lily at school now take them as enemies.
5.Ron,Ginny and Molly are bad other Weasleys aren't like that.Plus Molly isn't Arthur's mate.
6.Hermione will be on Dumbledore side because of her family but she tries and always protects Harry how much she can.Harry will find out Dumbledore plan in second year where hermione will write letters to Harry which will have secret messages in them.
7.Draco will like Harry since the moment he sees him but he can't do anything when Harry will deny his friendship.And his pureblood ego comes into play.However deep down he will love him but won't admit that.Obviously his father isn't allowing his son to be gay.
8.Dumbledore not only changed their memories but also changed their personality . That's make lucious,Snape and Tom behavior that hostile.Besides Tom and Severus are mates .
Okay so let's begin.
Hope you like it.
Comment and vote .
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃