Harry P.O.V

It's second week of February  .School has just started one week ago again after the break of Christmas and new year.Me and Ron stayed at Hogwarts at the time of the breaks.Well I didn't want to go and Ron said that his parents had went to Bulgaria for his brother Charlie ,who is studying there about dragons.Its a cool thing.And when I heard it ,I asked Noir about me learning how to speak with dragons.I mean it will be fun and maybe in future helpful too.Noir and I had learned the basics.Well he just learned them but they won't be of use because the dragons won't be able to understand parseltongue spoke by him.However I will be able to communicate with them but I need time at least untill the starting of second year to be able to properly talk to any dragon.In the time I get during the Christmas and after that.I had visited the Restriction section of library a number of times.How I do it ,is my secret??
I have read a lot of books mostly there are dark arts but creature inheritances ,ancient magical charms,potions that we hadn't heard about and  a lot too.However major are DADA books.I think if dumbdumb doesn't want people to read them he can easily hide them somewhere away from here but he kept the books in the library and too in the Restriction section.Doesn't the thing sound too tempting??It means they are kept there with a purpose . Obviously a smart person can find the way to Restriction section .So why would he kept them there??I will find out about it somehow.
A lot of things happened during Christmas.Well for the first time in my life I got a lot of gifts from the people I don't even know about.Well there are only two things that I will remember.
First one is the sweater Ron's mother Molly sewed for me.It was nothing special in other eyes but it is special for me.I mean ,I don't have a mother or any motherly figure in my life so it means a lot.I know they were taking money from my vaults but just for once I want to be selfish and experience such things.And maybe ..maybe they aren't doing it intentionally .I mean what if dumbdumb have manipulated them as well ?? Or has used any charms or spells or potions??
I mean it's possible right.
If that is true and I can get them to Gringnotts and after they are cleansed from all charms and spells everything will be fine.
Since it's almost six months,I had got the report about all the transactions from griphook.Well I had said griphook to keep my heirlooms and properties out if their reaches so he can use whatever excuse he want.Atleast other than my money other family things and properties are safe.The transactions are still going on .But to keep them under the illusion that I still don't know anything I let it happen .However I will get it back from dumbeldore and the order when the time is right.About the three Weasley if they under any charms or such thing I would let them keep it without asking for any return.And even If they aren't under any charms or things (which I don't want to believe or happen)I think I would still let them off the hook.Because even if they will act just for my money ,they will give me the feeling I never get and I know I will never have.A feeling of a family ,love ,affection,and most of it the motherly figure I would get even if I just get her for short amount of time before they found out about everything I will live the moment to the fullest.
I just want that it turns out to be true that they are good people and manipulated somehow by dumbeldore.
Second one I get was a invisible cloak.I didn't know about it but Ron told me.He also doesn't know anything other the name and that they are rare.Well I don't know why I got this feeling that I should hide it from Ron.So I used a memory charm and changed his memory where he will think of that as a normal cloak .
I had read the message that come with the cloak but it had no one's name just that I had to use it wisely and my father has give this to this anonymous person and that said person is returning it to me.I will have to check more about my family and had to take a good look at my heritage.Well this will be of really great help.I can move around and nobody would found out.And I did that exactly.I wore the cloak in the night and left the dorm and I just wandered untill I come across a ancient mirror.When I got close to it ,I saw myself with my family.They were there smiling and so was I .But how is this possible??
I thought of any answers that I can get but I got none.So finally I ran away from there to wake Ron up and show him this.Ron woke up with a bit of struggle .He was half sleeping so I didn't use anything on him because he won't remember anything about the cloak anyways and put the cloak on us.when we reached there ,I asked him to see what he sees in the Mirror.
Flashback:
Me: what do you see here Ron?? Tell me??
Ron: Oh my God Harry..
Me: what did you see??
Did you see my....
Ron : I see that I am the head boy  of our School Harry.And what is this??
I have a quidditch cup in my hands.
I think this mirror shows future Harry.
Me: But how can it be possible??
My parents are dead.
Flashback  ends:
After that I visited the mirror a lot of times but never understood anything and Everytime I go there my sadness and eagerness to bring my parents back grew big.To be with them,able to laugh freely,live like a family.All that I could have done if they were here.At my fifth visit ,I met with Dumbledore.
He told me that it was the"Mirror of Erised".The mirror neither shows past nor the future but it shows what the heart desires the most.
Then I asked him what he see in that Mirror.He was silent for sometime than he answered.
"I see myself holding woolen socks"
I got confused.I mean is this he desires the most.Because if he did than I am willing to give him that but I know it's not the truth.However when I asked I expected that his face will show the evil glint but his eyes showed sorrow and longing.What could have been he seeing there??
Maybe somehow I can help him.Even if he is bad there is a chance of changing themselves for everyone.However I can't know that untill he tells me or I find out about his past life deeply and thoroughly which will take a lot if time.I was thinking about the past few days and didn't notice that I was zoning out again.
Hermione: Harry are you alright??
Me: yeah just thinking something.
We are studying for our exams and  Hermione to just remembered that she has read about  Nicholas Flamel somewhere.When we first heard the name we tried to find any information about him but we got nothing.So Hermione suggested us to go to the Restriction section during the Christmas.Sometimes I see a cunning Slytherin her.She is like a combination of   a cunning Slytherin snake and a brainy Ravenclaw eagle and a brave Gryffindor lion.
Anyway she just remembered and at the same time  I remembered the name from the game .When Ron and I was coming to Hogwarts on the train and we played many treat games that's where I got dumbdumb card and behind him was his little description.There I read about Nicholas flamel, philosophers stone and Gellert  Grindelwald.
So the thing is philosophers stone that can be used in making the Elixir of life,which made the drinker immortal,as well as transform any metal to  pure gold.Okay so after finding out about this we are sure that Snape wanted it??? But why??
And also this Gellert Grindelwald is peeking my interest so I asked Noir to find about him too.
Okay so we find out about the philosophers stone and thought of asking hagrid about Snape behavior.
We told him earlier about the incident that happened on my first quidditch match.Hermione and Ron told me that Snape was controlling my broom and trying to make me fall from my broom.Earlier I thought it could be because my house was winning and it hadn't happened in many years that the Slytherins loose.But then I remembered his long gash ,maybe he did that to diverse my attention from this whole matter.If I would have broken any bones ,I would end up at madam pompfrey and then he can do what he wants.Well snape didn't believe us and said that he is one of those professor who is saving the stone.Thats when Nicholas name slipped from him.
However we have to talk again with him.We reached there and find out that he has a dragon egg with him.After the whole talk,We got nothing other than the dragon young hatchling.For once I thought of talking to him but in front of others isn't a good thing.However I already trust Hagrid but still I am unsure about Ron and even Hermione.And what if dumbdumb search Hagrid memories and finds out.It won't be good.To talk like this you need a trainer and if he finds out he will ask about my trainer which Noir is .And I don't want that.So I did not talk to the hatchling.
However we did get caught by Malfoy.And since we were late out that isn't allowed we got detention because Malfoy told to professor McGonagall.However I was very happy when he also got the detention with us.Speaking of him he is a interesting character .However he is a egoistic and arrogant person but he seems cute.And he amuses me Everytime he try to insult me or my friends.He surely lifts up my mood whenever I met him.Even Noir like him.I mean Noir doesn't even like Hedwig at the first meet but he liked Malfoy.And I doubt that there is a different reason behind this but he won't tell me if he doesn't want too.So I didn't pushed  this that much.
Anyway we got detention and entered the forbidden forest and we have to separate to search for a injured unicorn.Me ,Draco and Hagrid dog went one way.The others left the other way.Me and Draco was just walking randomly and I was just teasing him.He seems cute like this.If we were friends I would have liked to spend my time with him.However Soon our search came to an end.There in front of us was a unicorn lying lifeless on the ground and someone is drinking his silvery blood.When the creature saw us Draco screamed.I nudged him to run and call for help.He was reluctant but run away.His reluctance
shows that he has a good heart.Maybe he was raised this way.While I was thinking this the creature float towards me.Just as I was going to use my wand , someone jumped on the creature from behind me. And Malfoy was back with the others.The one who helped me was a centour.They are creatures that are half human and half horse.He knew Hagrid and me too.While conversing he somehow gave me the answer I was searching for that why Snape needed that stone??
I thanked him and he left.I also thanked Malfoy and however he passed a humiliating remarks but behind that I know he was happy that I acknowledged him.If he changes his behavior ,I will love to be his friend.I mean I am ready to give chance to dumbdumb and Voldemort then why not him??
He hasn't done anything to me what they did??
And his father was the loyal follower of Voldemort not him??
But it depends on him.
When we reached the common room, mostly everyone has left because it was midnight and they must be sleeping.
I told Ron and Hermione about my discovery.That Snape needed that stone for Voldemort.Thats is the most possible answer behind his deeds.
We all were tired so we went to sleep.
The next day I woke up.And everything was normal untill the spare after lunch.I understood the whole situation.
I mean Hagrid got a dragon egg and he told us that a stranger has given him the egg and during the talk he has told the dog the way of keeping fluffy calm and making him falling asleep almost instantly.It means that Snape is going to steal it.We reached to Professor McGonagall and asked her about Dumbledore's whereabouts.She said that he isn't in Hogwarts and will return tomorrow.It means one thing that Snape will stole that stone tonight.We told her that the stone isn't safe but she didn't listen and scolded us.She demanded that we leave this matter and don't pry much into it.
We left and had already planned that we are going to follow Snape and stop him tonight.

Hope you like it.............................
Please comment and vote.............