Harry P.O.V

I was weeding the lawn and thinking about the other day where I burned the spatula with fire at least thats what they said.
"Vernon asked me to make breakfast as usual I did however Midway in the breakfast he started humiliating me.This was usual for me so I am used to it but then he mentioned something about my parents and I don't know how suddenly the spatula I was using caught fire.How is this possible??
I mean how can suddenly fire emerge like that and it didn't even affected me .I was holding on the spatula for a long time but it didn't affected me,It was like the fire was the rage I felt when they talked about my parents.
I was wondering what's happening when petunia noticed it and then as usual they called me a freak and some other names.But even with that disgusted name they were calling me I can hear the fear in their voice.I couldn't understand that.I was just a normal 9 year old boy . Sometime I can feel it ,that I am different from them that's why they behave like that with me.These sort of incidents always happens with me.I don't know how?? But it seems they knew and that's why I get the treatment.How much verbally they have abused me but never in the 9 years of my life with them, they touched me for a physical assault.
I have a lot of questions running through my mind but have answer to none of them.
I will figure them out but it will take time."
I finished weeding.As I about to enter the house ,I heard a hissing voice .I followed it and soon find myself in front of a small black snake .The snake seems to be a young hatchling.
Me: what happened to you?? Where is your mother??
Now I am doubting If I am really sane or not.I am asking the snake such questions as if he could understand me.But what surprised me most was the next thing that happened.
Snake: I lost my mother.I am alone and hungry. I am scared .I haven't
Visited the muggle world ever.Mother say it's dangerous for us.
Okay So I am talking to a snake.He is alone and scared.what is muggle??
Is that a place??
And let's say this is another question in my long list .
Me: Don't worry you can stay here.You won't be in danger than.Since I am the one who always do all the gardening stuff.No one will found you.Stay as long as you want.
Snake: You won't tell anyone.
Me: I won't.And as you said you are hungry.Check the garden again you will surely found some worms to feel your stomach.
Snake: Thank you master.
Me: Ummm it's okay.You don't need to call me a master.
Snake: No master.Its how we are raised .I would have become someone's familiar and called them master but now I am here.But I choose you to be my master.
Me:I am very honoured.But what is a familiar??
Snake: Familiar are animals who assist witches and wizards in their practice of magic.They are bonded to their masters soul and get magic from their masters for growth and development.
Me: Are witches real??
Maybe I am one of them.I am different from my relatives and a lot of incidents had happened which I couldn't understand.And whenever such incidents happen I feel something inside me ,flowing through my veins but just as that feeling came it goes again.
Snake: They are.Why are you asking ?? You are one of them.
Me: How could you know??
Snake: I can feel your magic master.Even if it is really low ,I can still feel it.Maybe because Only I accepted you as my master.But you haven't.
Me:So What is that I needed to be done to accept you??
Snake: Give me a name master.
Me: A name??First tell me if you are a girl or a boy.
Snake: I am boy master.
Me: Hmm okay let me think.
How about noir??
Since you are black in colour .
(Noir means black in French)
Snake: I like it master.
Just as he said that I felt something in me.I can't explain it exactly but it's like something new is formed in me.A sort of connection.He is right.I am connected to him now.
Me: Noir I need to go now.But I will meet you tommorow here.Until then find something to eat.Also tommorow I want you to tell me everything you know about the wizarding world.
Noir: okay master.But umm...
Me: what is it noir??
Noir: What's your name master??
Me(chuckled): Harry... Harry Potter.
Noir didn't say anything for sometime.
Then he hissed violently.Its like a girl squealing just in snake voice.
Noir: Master you are The Harry Potter.The chosen one.The Boy who lived you....
Me:As much as I wanted to know more about what you are talking about??
I have to leave .I will come tommorow .Bye noir.
Noir: Bye Master Harry.
With that I turned and entered in the house.I still have a lot of chores to do.It took me two hours to complete them and Vernon came home with petunia and Dudley.They ate dinner with some verbal abuse towards me here and there and left to sleep.I washed the dishes and turning the lights off went to the cupboard to sleep myself.They went to shopping today for buying clothes for tomorrow . Tommorow they all are living and will come back late at night.Its a wedding they have to attend . It's their relative so they will come late . It's perfect for me.I could finally get my answers.
Although I should be freaking out thinking What happened today??
Talking to a snake.
Finding out about familiars and magic.
Finding out I myself is a wizard.
And how he reacted to my name,I am sure their are a lot of things that I need to know.
I got up because of Dudley running on the stairs and intentionally jumping on them to wake him up.I got up and put my glasses on.Just As I was about to leave the room sorry I mean the cupboard Dudley came and shoved me in the cupboard and ran towards the kitchen.Its our usual routine.
I got up again and reached the kitchen. They were all ready and will leave after having breakfast which I am making right now.They ate their food and soon after finishing started to left the house.But before finally driving off ,Vernon came out of the Car and warned me.
Vernon: You do one wrong thing and you aren't getting food for this whole week.
Me: Yes uncle Vernon.
Then they left and I decided it's finally time to meet Noir.

Alright I know it's short but they will get long eventually.So does you like the name I gave to the snake.
I just thought that I would name it black I mean since it's himself is in black than I Google search for black in French or Spanish and choosed this one.
Hope you like it.
Please comment and vote.