Harry P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully when someone knocked on the locked door.
Whoever was the person he knocked one more time before leaving.I got up and noticed the train still hasn't left and it's only half an hour have passed.
I thought of finding a seat somewhere else as I will make this compartment my future hideaway.
I got my trunk and left from there.
After 5 mins strolling ,I ended up in a empty compartment but there are other compartments around this one with students.
The train started moving and I asked Noir where is he.
Apparently he will stay away from me for now.Untill either of us search a hideout for both of us to meet.
I am going to keep my magic core as it should have been otherwise that Dumbledore will find out.
The potion which griphook gave me will keep my magic growing but at Bay in front of others so Dumbledore won't find out that I have got the blocks removed.Noir told me since he is the headmaster it means he will definitely give me more potions,spells and charms to keep me as a puppet in his hand.Thankgod Noir will be there so even if I take any of these he will remove them from me and my magic core.He learnt this one year ago and had done it but my magic was bonded so noir can't help me that much ,but not now.
I will play the act he wanted me to do and he won't get suspicious .Besides I need trustable friends who will help me in my plan of his power and rule demise.
Now I am doubting if Voldemort is the one who actually killed my parents and if he did ,does he did such things on his own accord or he was also manipulated as that old coot planned for me.
I will have to search more and as they say that Voldemort may return ,If he does I have to find out if he is his own person who did such things or needed a second chance .
Someone called so I turned my attention from window to the front door.There stoop the same redhead student I have seen earlier.
Redhead:Umm can I sit here.All other compartments are full.
When I was strolling there were a lot of them that were free.Maybe they aren't anymore.
Me: Yeah sure .
He sat at the opposite side from me near the window .
Redhead: Hi I am Ron.Ron Weasley.
Aha now I know why the other compartments are full, everything is planned .You want to play then let's play.
Me: I am Harry .Harry Potter.
He acted as is he was shocked and I am really thinking if he even know about the plan or is it used as a pawn himself.
Ron: You...you are Harry Potter.
Yeah the same one from whose account from the last years money is being transferred to your family as a salary.
Salary ....
Are they working for dumbeldore??
Then why don't he give his own damn money.
He is so old ,he must have earned himself a fortune why is he stealing from me.This is still confusing me.
Ron: Is it true that you have...you have that...
Me: what??
Ron: That scar...
Me: yeah.
I showed him my scar.And just after that a lady with a trolley full of different sweets And treats stopped in front of our compartment.
The lady: Do you guys need anything??
Ron has a packet in his hands and he declined saying he has already something.
Well Noir just I'm formed me about important things so I haven't tried or known about any magical candy.I need to find out.
Me: We will take every type of them.
The lady did what was told .Ron earlier shocked expression has changed into a one where the predator looks at it's prey type.
Ugh disgusting but let's not make decisions so fast.I will give him a chance besides he can be a foody maybe that's why he had that expression.
I asked him to join me and explain about them.Well some were good and some were disgusting so I had already planned that in future what do I need.
We were just conversing when Ron said that he had a spell to change his pet scabbus colour so I agreed .I had a doubt however that he can do that but whatever.
A bushy hair girl came to our compartment.
Bushy haired girl: Have anyone of you seen a toad??
A boy named Neville has lost his.
We both denied.
Bushy haired  girl: Are you doing magic??
Ron nodded.
Bushy haired girl: Why don't you show me??
Ron said something which doesn't sound like a spell at least to me.And nothing happened.
Bushy haired girl: Well I have learned just some basic ones.She sat in front of me and spelled "occulus repero" .My spectacles left side glass broke and repaired itself.She knows at least something.she then introduced herself as Hermione Granger and she recognized me.
She then  got up and left not before reminding us to wear the school robes and insulting Ron about his hygiene.
We got ready and soon the train came to a stop.
As we made our way outside ,hagrid was the one taking the first years to where to go.When we followed him ,we reached near a river and 4 persons have to sit in one boat.
I met two new students.
Dean Thomas.
And the other student I know I am going to be a real friend to him and I am going to protect him.
He is Neville Long bottom.
He is my good brother since her mother was my good other but she died in the war.So he is just like me ,he can understand me and I will keep him away from any sort of bad things and especially that old coot.
We reached Hogwarts and followed Hagrid up to some stairs from where he left and told us to wait.
Soon a aged lady came who must be a professor.She explained us about the four houses,sorting hat and how our house is our family untill we are here.she then told us to wait and left us.
Then a blonde appeared and I think I know who he is.
Blond: So it's true that Harry Potter has come to hogworts.
This is Crabbe and this goyle .And I am Malfoy.Draco Malfoy.
Well I don't need to know anything more about his or befriend him.He is lucious malfoy son who was a loyal and close follower of Voldemort.I will give him a chance but not right now.
Ron sneeckerd and Malfoy noticed it.
Malfoy: what ?? My name seems funny to you.
I don't even need to know yours.
Red head and hand- me- down gowns you must be Weasley.
He then again turned his attention towards me.
Draco: You need to know that some families our above others.I can help you there.You don't want to be friends with the wrong type of people.
Me: Thanks but I would myself sort out what type of people I need to be with.
when his egoistic and arrogant behavior come to a hold maybe then and even then I have to be cautious I don't want to take a chance seeing his family history.
Professor McGonagall came and we all went inside the hall .As we entered I noticed 4 different colour of flags above each table .Okay these are the houses.We made our way towards the sorting hat.At the middle of the table was sitting my manipulator.
I mean Albus dumbeldore.He gave a speech ,The sorting hat sang a song and  soon the sorting began.Suddenly all the whisper and chatter died down .I thought what would have happened when someone called my name.It was professor calling me to go forward and sat at the chair for my sorting.
As I made my way everyone eyes were on me and even all professor were looking at me.I sat down at the chair and the hat was put on my head .It started talking to me and I don't know if others can hear what it saying is or not.I don't want dumbdumb to know that Slytherin suits me better.I denied sorted to Slytherin house and ended up at Gryffindor table.The sorting continued and after it ended the food appeared .We ate and I was introduced to a lot of new people who I have to take my time in believing them.After diner all first year Gryffindor left with Percy who is Ron elder brother to the Gryffindor Dorms.We made our way there and learned the password we have to give to the fat lady.
We entered in the common room of Gryffindor and it is red and gold mostly as it's house colour.Everyone got their room no.and roommates and left .As I got into my room my trunk and Hedwig were already there .There are four beds in our room so it means three new people.However that doesn't happen.I found out that I am sharing this room with Ron ,Nev( Neville)and Dean.
We all changed to our night clothes and after saying goodnight entered to our beds respectively.And I know even with all the chaos that happened today I will get a really good sleep today.

Okay so that's it.
As I told you guys earlier in the previous chapter .I will make it polyamory .So I am sorry if you don't ship it.Since everyone has their own likes and dislikes.I like this so I am making it this way.

Hope you like it..
Please comment and vote.................