Chapter 4

"You know how long I worked on the files for today?", you asked Seojun groaning as you entered your office Friday morning.

It has only been a week since you started working at Jeon industrials (ik this name sucks lol) and you were already drowning in work. Not like you didn't expect it, but you had the feeling he gave you more work than any other employee in the economic department.

"How long?", she asked curiously.

"The whole damn night", you said cursing and sat down on your chair behind your desk, "I think I'm going crazy. He just- hates me! And there's nothing I can do."
"Don't say that, Y/N", she said pouting, "what happened to nothing can stop you? Don't give up. It's only been one week."

"Yeah, you're right", you said sighing, "thanks, Seojun. You're one of the goods things about working here."

"Yea, I don't want you to go, you know. I like you pretty much", she said smiling.

You laughed and sent her a flying kiss. "I just wish he wouldn't be so cold and... and such a jerk", you said blowing off some steam.

"Good morning, ladies", a deep cold voice sounded and Jungkook walked into your office.

F*ck. Again.

You both jumped up and bowed deeply. Hopefully, he didn't listen to your rant. He probably did though. Great.

"Good morning, Sir", you greeted him and reached for the files, "here are the files you requested."

He took them and quickly looked through them. "I don't need those anymore. If you had checked the finance market this morning, you would know that these numbers are irrelevant by now", he said throwing them on your desk.

You nodded and bit your inner cheek so hard that you could taste blood.

"Work on the new files now and put them on my desk when you're done", he told you and you nodded bowing.

As soon as he left you broke down in your chair and groaned annoyed. You weren't even sad or disappointed. You were just angry.

"All night", you whispered into the direction of Seojun, scared he might still hear you.

She chuckled and mouthed "what a dick". You both giggled and went back to work.

"You know, I'm not too sure about the whole 'nothing will stop me' thing anymore", you told Seojun when she got up to call it a day.

You've been working eight hours on the new files and you had a pretty bad headache.

"I'm sorry, Y/N", she said and walked over to you, "is there anything I can do to make you feel better? You want to grab a drink tonight?"

"Oh, yea sure, I'd love that", you said thinking about spending a little time with her to get your mind off work.

"Okay, then. I'll be going first today and I'll call you", she said waving at you. You nodded and waved back.

An hour later you were also finally done.

You wrapped up your things so you could go straight home after you dropped off the files.

You took the elevator up to the highest floor and walked to his office. You knocked on the door and waited for a while but there was no answer. It seemed like he was absent. You just wanted to go home already so you sighed and went inside.

He really wasn't there, so you put the files on his desk and turned to go. But then you noticed a single business card lying on his table.

You couldn't help but take it and look at it. It was high-quality paper and his name was imprinted in golden letters.

His phone number and his office telephone number were also on it. You weren't sure if you were meant to take it but you put it into your purse anyway.

When you got home, Seojun texted you the address of the club she picked for your night out. You decided to dress up a little since the place you were going was quite popular.

You met her there and you managed to get in quickly since she knew the doorman. You ordered your drinks and talked, or rather screamed, against the loud music.

You had a really great time with her since she opened up more to you and you had drink after drink.

You were so frustrated from work that you lost count of your drinks nd let completely go of yourself. You were totally wasted before midnight and Seojun ran off with some guy to the dancefloor. You were all by yourself and decided to do something really stupid. You texted your boss.