Chapter 15 - End

"So what now?", you asked pulling away and leaned your forehead against his.

"I don't know", he said rubbing your thigh with his hand, "what do you want to do?"

You bit your lower lip thinking about what you would like to do after all this mess. It was weird because just a few minutes ago your whole world was falling apart and all of a sudden everything was back in place.

To be honest, you didn't expect you would make up with him. So you hadn't thought about what would happen next. It was kind of scary but also very... exciting. The next pages of the book about your love story were white and you could fill them.
You could fill them with your own experiences and dreams. You smiled realising how beautiful it turned out to be.

"What are you thinking about?", he asked parting from you to try to read your face.

"I'm thinking...", you said giggling and placed your hand on his chest, "that I want to go on that date you promised me."

"Hm", he said pouting, "I was thinking about something else.."

His hand was travelling up your thigh and sneakily slipped under your shirt to caress your bare skin. But you were quick to snatch his hand before it could move further up.

"Sir, if you want this", you said pointing at your body smirking, "you need to get her food first. Cuz your girl is hungry."

He cocked his eyebrow at your words and tightened his grip on your hips.

"Call me 'Sir' one more time and I'll satisfy my hunger first before you get anything", he said leaning in dangerously close.

He kept you waiting breathing unsteadily before he closed te distance and gently tucked your bottom lip between his teeth. You placed your hand on his cheek and slowly pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, but you're not in the place to call the shots", you said shrugging.

"You had me thinking you were marrying a crazy b*tch and I was only your side chick", you said tilting your head, "you gotta make up for that."

"I know a way how I could-" "With food", you cut him off before he could make another allusion to s*x.

"Fine", he gave in sighing trustfrated, "we can go get food first."

"You perv", you called him out thereupon he started tickling you. You jumped off his lap and quickly ran to the door grabbing your coat and keys.

He sprinted after you and caught you while you were trying to put on your shoes.

He pushed you against the door breathing heavily. He was so close to you that you felt his breath fan over your lips.

He leaned in and kissed you hungrily. He only pulled away because you ran out of breath. He regarded your red swollen lips and how you tried to catch your breath after the hot kiss.

"So, you're going to pay for dinner, right?", he asked casually and let go of you to put on his shoes. You laughed in disbelief while your mind was still fuzzy because of the kiss.

"You just opened up to me about how much money you make and now you want me to pay for dinner?", you asked surprised.

"Well, I'm paying for our wedding, aren't I?", he asked smirking and watched your reaction. You blushed and looked at him with big eyes. You weren't going to lie, your heart skipped a beat when he said that.

"Um, I..." "Or do you want to pay for our wedding?", he asked teasing you.

"No, stop it now!", you said and playfully hit his arm. "Then you're paying tonight?", he asked laughing.

"Yea, fine", you said hiding your read cheeks, "let's go now. Or I'll change my mind and you'll sleep on my couch tonight."

"Doesn't matter as long as you're there", he said taking your hand and shut the door behind you.
Time skip

"Hi, honey", you said opening the door for your husband. You wiped your hands with a kitchen towel and sighed relieved. It was an exhausting day but as soon as you saw the love of your life it was as if all the hardships were gone and the frown on your face was smoothed out.

"Hey, baby", he said taking off his coat and walked to you pulling you into a hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder while you closed your eyes searching for comfort surrounded by the sweet scent of his cologne.

"I have good news", he sad leaning back to look at you. "Hm?", you said giving him a smile.
"I have the papers with me to make you co-owner of our company", he told you, "you just need to sign them."

"Well, practically it's your company-" "Not anymore. You've contributed so much to the success of the past five years, it would be stupid not to make you co-owner", he said stroking your back, "we did this together."

"Yea, we did", you said smiling proudly. He bent down and placed a soft yet very tender kiss on your lips.

"Mommy! Daddy!", a small voice called from the side making you break the kiss. You turned to the side and saw your kids standing in the doorway looking at you.

"Hey, you two", Jungkook said with sparkling eyes and kneeled down to pick your four year old daughter and your two year old son up.

"Mommy, how did you meet daddy?", your daughter suddenly asked out of the blue making Jungkook look at you smirking while you blushed.

"Well..", you said embarrassed avoiding Jungkook's burning gaze, "your daddy will tell you the whole story while I'm making dinner, okay?"

She nodded happily as Jungkook put them down and they ran off to the kitchen.

"I guess, I'll leave out the 18+ parts, right?", he asked teasingly and pecked your lips.