Bad stomach

Alessia wondered what was up with Angel. She had been acting strange for the past few days. She would always looked at at Alessia with a smug expression which was common but this one was different.

And Alessia had a very bad feeling.

She dismissed that thought when she got a text from Ryan.

She smiled and texted him back still not use to the whole idea of a new phone he got her.

And how could she say no.

Of course she was hesitant but eventually she liked the idea of having a brand new phone. It was cool.

This called this phone huawei or something.

The very thought of Ryan always brought a smile to her face. She dare say she had dreamt a handful of times of their future in ten years or more to come.

It was beautiful but it was also a dream.

As the teacher came in Alessia quickly turned over her phone and pretended to pay attention.

Before she knew it class was over and she bolted out of the door.

She quickly swiped up her phone and dialed Ryan's number.

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

He didn't answer. She tried again.

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

He still hadn't answered.

She tried again and still no reply.

Now that she thought about it he had been acting strange lately. He always had this look of worry on his face but when he notices that she's looking he immediately replaced with with a small smile which was really unlike him.

Ryan Tyler doesn't do fake smiles.

Alessia could have connected the dots if he hadn't just sent her a text but she didn't even think about it.

And that was very bad.

----

The whole day Alessia felt sick in her stomach. It sometimes happens when something big was about to happen and she didn't like it one bit.

Alessia shook her head denying, convincing herself it might have been something she ate but she knew better.

She entered her home which she considered more of a house than anything and was heading straight to her room when heard noises coming from the living room.

Knowing it was none of her business Alessia was about to climb the stairs when she heard her name being mentioned and of course she couldn't pass it.

The nauseating feeling became worse.

Grimacing her face slightly she went to the living room where she spotted Angel and her mother and father.

"...oh of course dear Alessia would certainly be around okay?"

"Why would I be around?" She asked confused and Sarah jumped and placed her hand where her heart was located.

So dramatic.

Sarah glared at Alessia, "There is a thing called knocking. Use it."

Alessia replied with a smug voice but expressionless face. "There were no doors around for me to knock."

Sarah huffed and turned to look at Angel with loving eyes.

It hurt.

But she ignored it.

Sarah looked at Angel but her words were to Alessia. "Your sister is bringing someone very special this week and wants all of is to meet that person. And she wants you to be there. Isn't she the best?"

Yeah.

The best from hell.

Alessia kept her mouth shut and looked at Angel who turned to her direction and gave her her best pretentious angelic smile.

Such a devil in disguise.

"I want you to be there sissy. It very important to me and I would like to share it with you."

Something in her eyes and the way her smile broadened made her nausea even worst and she ran to the bathroom to let it all out.

After brushing her teeth she called Ryan again and still no answer.

What are you doing Ryan?

I have a bad feeling about all this. It's also a sign that drama, drama, drama.

So hey. I just finished my exams but I'm not done. I'll continue the rest in weeks to come. Like duh. Can't any of you take it slow. We didn't learn anything during lockdown.

Anyway I always said I would give u guys a surprise but I don't know I always have writer's block at that part and keep on deleting it.

The surprise was suppose to happen in this chapter but I wanted to leave u all in suspense.

*evil laugh but suddenly stops when an angry mob chases after her*

*chuckles nervously* Bye *and runs away screaming*