Me, Myself, and I

Chapter 1 : Me, Myself, and I

This is why I hate school, so many assignments and the worst thing is they're all due tomorrow. And sometimes you don't have a time to relax on your weekends because of those assignments. So here's me and my best friend, Niall, doing the physics assignment. He's an Irish cutie who lives next door, goes to the same school, and in the same class. And if you think that my life is full of him and we've lead our friendship into the dark deep romance, you're wrong.

Let me tell you something more important. There was a guy in my class named Harry; he is one of the guy in my class who is very smart, very popular, sweet, and charming. Everybody likes him, because he is such a lovely guy. He had it all! Green eyes, curly brown hair, beautiful smile, dimples.. He is prefect for me. I'm always watching him from the distance, secretly starring at him. Well, it's not a secret I guess, my chairmate named Louis, know about that, and so does Nialler.

Unfortunately, as I said, I'm not the only one who likes him. There are two other girls that "fancy" him as I do. They are Miranda and Alyssa. Miranda is a very beautiful girl, she has a perfect straight red hair that always been so gorgeous when she flipped that, she has a beautiful smile, she's popular, she loves to held a party in her house, and most of all; she is the leader of the science club. And Alyssa, she's a cheerleader captain. The girl with bob blonde hair at the size of her shoulder is very cute,very popular, and also shy.

Those two girls cannot be compared to me. Cause I am surely uglier than them. My dark brown curly hair sometimes being so rebel and I could barely give them some up-do's, except for the hairclips and braids, or just soften its texture with a curling iron. I'm not skinny at all. Even I'm just a member of the photography club in my school, which might not need me. Sometimes I know that I'm useless. I'm only a bookworm and a daydreamer. I always feel insecure about myself. Fortunately, Niall and Louis are always there to support me.

I don't really get it; how Miranda flirt Harry, can get Harry's attention so easily and not letting every single girl get close to him, even Alyssa. Well, have I mentioned that Alyssa and Miranda, they are not a friend? Yes they aren't. One of my hobbies is drawing, especially making sketches. Honestly, I can't go through a day without making Harry' sketch while admiring every single thing on his face that always been so gorgeous.

Harry Styles, the name has always been in my mind, the name that I always say in my sleep, the name that always echoes in my head, the handsome face that always been on my mind, the boy that I always see everytime I close my eyes.

He had ever flirted with me once. At first I think he notice my feeling, but then I realized that he does that to so many girls, so nothing special. I told my elder brother, Liam, about that. "He doesn't deserve your pure love. He's careless, you deserve a better guy." He said to me with his deep lovely voice. Liam is 3 years older than me and I'm lucky to have him as my brother. My brother Liam was the best brother in the wholelife, he always there to support me when I fall.

You may say I have a prefect life because I have a cute Irish boy as my besfriend, charming chairmate like Louis, and a lovely brother like Liam. But no, I don't even have a girl bestfriend. I always feel insecure and lonely. And tragically I've never had an experience about love. It's just... I'm too ugly or what ?