The Farewell

Chapter 5 : The Farewell

Today was my last 2 days in this town, and the rumor about I'm going to move to London has spread over the whole school (even though I'm not popular at all), And everyone in the class seemed sad, well, some of them pretend that they were sad about my moving to London. Miranda came to my seat then she sat next to me, "Hi, Jane... I'm so sad that you're going to move toLondon, I wish you can stay longer here. I promise I'll visit you on holiday, just text me your new address inLondon, okay ?" She was trying to be friendly with me. "Thanks Miranda, Okay, I'll tell you my new address as soon as I got there." I try to be friendlier to her.

And Alyssa with her cheerleader friend, Hailey, also came to my table to say good bye.. A 'back stabber's goodbye'. "Oh Jane, I'm so sorry for you, I wish you could stay longer. I'll visit you when I go toLondon, bye." She said so sarcastic. I curled my lips to form a smile, but it didn't work. And it was a sarcastic smile. Alyssa usually back stabbed me and acting like she's all innocent, but she always mocked me in front of her cheerleader friend and make me feel like a dump. And Harry absolutely didn't know that, or just pretend that he didn't know that.

As Liam's told, I have to give all the invitation for my farewell party tonight, as Dad promised me, to my school friends. I didn't have many friends in this school, so I told Louis and Zayn to do it for me.

When school have finished, I went straight home get my things packed in my suitcase and prepare for tonight's party. I was very lucky that Niall, Louis, and Zayn came to my house and helped my prepare everything for the party. "Lou, tell her the plan," said Zayn suddenly while he's decorating the corner of my house.

"Not now Zayn..." Said Louis.

"What plan ?! Tell me boys..." I asked curiously.

"Okay here's the plan..." Niall told me everything about the plan, and I agreed to do that during the party. "Just do that, I'll handle Miranda, Alyssa, Hailey, and the other girls," Said Zayn.

"And I'll handle the boys... And we've done cleaning and decorating all" Said Louis comforted himself on the couch.

"Not yet, my piano... I'll cleaned it myself, enjoy the snack boys, and thank you," I walked to the piano room in my house and cleaned it.

It's my favorite thing, but from now on, my aunty and uncle going to live in my old house and keep it for me.

My mommy helped me to get ready for the party, curled my hair with a curling iron, wore a pink dress, and black pump heels, and put my make up on. I looked myself in the mirror, "You're pretty, honey," Said mom gently. "No, mom I'm not... It's just the make up, everyone's pretty with their make up on,"

At exactly 6 pm the guests were coming, and yes including Miranda and Alyssa who were so pretty. I was starring at the guests, and then I stopped on a lovely curly haired boy who was so charming and endearing with his dark blazer and shirt, with dark jeans, and his favorite brown shoes. He realized that I was starring at him, he smiled and he walks towards me. "Hi Jane Payne, Nice party..." He smiled.

"Uh, call me Jane..." I said. "Uh, Okay babe... You looks like a princess tonight....My princess," He kissed my hand. "Thank you, Styles." We chuckled awkwardly. Then I realized someone whispered behind me, "The plan," Niall whispered. I caught a glance at Alyssa's tear was falling down from his eyes. Oh no, she was too possessive, she's messing up with me this time, Zayn came to her and calmed her down. I knew that I feel pity for her, but still don't want to let Harry go.

I think it's time, Louis had winked at me. I led Harry to the music room, and sat on my piano chair. Start to play "Liebesträume" for him. I played it with all of my feeling for him, with my dream which is about make Harry be my love, with all my faith to Harry.