Hardest Word to Say... "Goodbye"

Chapter 7 : Hardest Word to Say… “Goodbye”

            When I woke up this morning, I realized that I was still wearing my dress and Harry’s jacket and its fresh smell had woken me up. And I was already in my bedroom ! I was so confused, last night I remembered I fell asleep on Harry’s arms, but how can I be in my bedroom now ? It was all confusing, and I haven’t say goodbye to him and today I’m going toLondon. I put Harry’s jacket carefully on my bed, and then I took a bath.

            When I’ve finished, I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I found my Mom was putting the fruit salad into the large bowl. “Oh, honey you’re awake…” She smiled at me “How was last night’s sleep ?” She asked.

“It’s not bad… Mom, I have to tell you something, but promise you won’t be mad at me after I explained everything, okay ?” I was so afraid of her.

“Try me,” She answered

“Mom look, I’m sorry… Actually, when you told me to go sleeping, I sneaked out to the backyard and met Harry there instead of sleeping, I didn’t know how could he got there, but he was there. And we were you know laying on the ground, chatting, and many more…” My Mom was still listening, but there was something on her face, like holding back her laughter, sort of.

“And I’m so sorry, as long as I can remember last night; I slept on Harry’s arm and this morning I found myself was in my bedroom and, oh Mom I’m sorry,” I said to my mom, regretting of what I did last night.

“Hahaha that’s okay honey, actually it was our plan… Niall told me to let you sneak out in your sleeping time to meet Harry,” She giggled.

“Mom please, then who moved me into my bedroom ?” I asked curiously

“Honey please, the one with you last night,” She winked.

“Really Mom ? Can we give this jacket to him before we go toLondonthis afternoon ? pretty please,” I begged her, the jacket was in my hand.

“I guess no, just go to the dining room, Liam, Niall, and Dad are already there. You don’t want to make them wait right ?”

“Yes you’re right,”

            I did what my Mom asked me for. I went to the dining room, and then I stopped. It was strange; Mom said there are 3 people, Dad, Liam, and Niall… But surprisingly, Harry is there too. And he was talking with my Dad. Soon, they realized that I was there, “Hi Janey, come here join us…” Say Liam. I walked and have a seat which is empty, which is next to Harry. It was pretty awkward your parents were there and your crush was there and they were talking, and they were seemed so close. We had our last breakfast in this house; with my bestfriend and my crush. I felt so happy and excited; we were chatting, laughing, eating and having fun. Yeah, I acted like we can be like this every time we want to.

            The hours passed and it was already 11 am ! I really had to leave now. But there was a hardest thing that I haven’t said to Niall and Harry, I didn’t have strength to do that, I was very weak; I guess I would cry if I said that to them. “Li, should I say it to them now ?” I asked Liam while we were preparing our suitcases. “Yep, you should…” He said; he didn’t even look at me. “Niall, help me top put it in the front door,” He talked to Niall.

“Okay, Liam.” Niall answered.

Soon after he set the suitcases down, I grabbed his shoulder. “Niall, I actually don’t have a strength to say this, but, I have to,”

“Just say it, babe,”

“Okay, I’m going to miss you so much Niall, my little Irish snowflake,” I hugged him.

“You mean you want to say goodbye? Oh Jane we would never be separated alright ? No matter how far we will be, you always be my bestfriend, no one can replace you Jane. I’ll miss you too” He hugged me tighter

“Promise me you’ll call everyday ?” I asked him.

“Sure, I promise. I can’t go trough a day without you, well, hear your voice for the next few months, years I don’t know.”

“Nevermind, we are a bestfriend okay,”

“Okay,” I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead.

            Now this things getting harder, I have to say goodbye to Harry, “Harry, I’m going to miss you… so much,” I walked towards him.

“I know me too. I’m going to miss you so much too. You’re the best things I’ve ever had these passed 2 days,” He looked into my eyes.

“But I’ve never be yours, Harry. And thank you for giving me the sweetest experience in my life.”

“Yeah I know, we’ve never been together, but it feels like we were.” He caressed my cheek.

“Harry, I’m sorry I have to do this, it’s for our best. You have to be with Alyssa, for her happiness. Please… I’ll be fine there, I promise. Don’t worry about me. Because I realized that we will never be together, no matter how.” My eyes started to be glossy; tears started to blurred out my vision, and finally fall down.

“In one condition Janey, promise me we’ll talk every day. I can’t go trough a day without you.”

“Yes, you can call me… But please, I’m begging you, please forget what happened last night, please Harry, it’s not our destiny to be such a couple.” I cried.

“Jane, please I’ve fallen for you and I love you. I believe someday we are destined to be a couple or sort of it. I can’t promise you that I’ll forget that entire things, because it was all too sweet and, unforgettable.” He slipped his lips into mine, that kiss is going to be my last first kiss. I will never meet him, never.

“Take care, babe… I love you,” He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away. “You can’t cry in public right ? But don’t hold it, just cry in front of me, as much as you want.”

“I wouldn’t do that Harry, thanks anyway, remember it’s for our best; you, me and Alyssa, love her with all of your heart, and if you can, forget my existence. Alyssa deserves the happiness that only you can give to her, and don’t worry about me. If you can’t forget me, remember, there was a dark brown haired girl who ever loved you with all of her heart… date Alyssa, babe, do it for our best.” I kissed his cheek and turned around; making my way to the taxi that wait outside my house.

            I ran to the taxi but Niall stopped me from behind, “wiped away those teary eyes, there will be no more sad Janey,” He gave me his handkerchief; noticed that I’ve just cried.

“But there is a hungry Niall,” I punched his shoulder.

I got into the taxi and waved goodbye at my uncle, aunty, Niall, and Harry. “Why Harry always made you cry like almost everyday ? What’s wrong with him ?” Liam whispered to me.

“Nothing Li, I’m just too weak, so I cried a lot,” I raised my eyebrows

“Jane, there’s no such a weak person. They’re too strong to keep their emotion blow up, so they hold it inside her/his heart and rather choose to make he/she cry instead of hurt other people and make them cry,” He told me.

            We had our lunch in the train toLondon, but I was just not in my mood for eating, so I gave Liam my lunch. It was raining; I put my headset on and flashback to the time I was with all of my friends in that town…