London ?

Chapter 3 : London ?

"Haven't I told you not to bear your tears anymore if you're about to cry ?!" Said Niall in such a high tone, which is the reason why I hate him right now. "I don't know Niall.. I can't cry in public though ! But seriously, my chest is hurt right now.." I said. "Okay, stay here.. I'll call Liam."

I comforted myself in the sofa while Niall asked Liam come home immediately. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away from my face.

I'm suck at bearing my tears, my emotions, or something like that. My throat would get terribly hurt and so does my chest. And Niall totally understands that, cause he's been here with me for about 5 years exactly. So every time I'm about to cry, he told me not to bear it, because he thinks that would cause the pain I get getting worse. Niall knows me the best.

While waiting for Liam, we did our chemistry homework. "Niall, I'm worried about Alyssa's feeling today. I think she was terribly hurt by Harry, because she's deeply in love with him... I think she could love Harry more than Miranda would do." I told Niall. Then we went back to our chemistry homework, I could barely concentrate with my homework this time, I was so sad and I wish I could be a careless person who doesn't care about her homework at all.

"What ?! You'd better shut up babe ! You deserve Harry, or even a better guy.. Jane, listen to me." He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hands, and wrapped it tight in his hands, "If you keep worrying about other people's happiness, when will you get yours ?" He said. I wasn't sure if I want to listen to him.

"My happiness is simple Niall, seeing other people happy. It isn't difficult, though. And I don't want to be selfish in this case of hapiness." I looked back in his deep beautiful blue eyes.

"I understand that Janie, But sometimes, we have to be selfish in that case. If we don't do that, you would never get what you want." He said reassuringly with that Irish accent. Suddenly, Liam came into my room without knocking, "Jane, I'll go to Nando's to buy us , including you Niall, some take out food. Take care. You're feeling better now Janie ?" he came towards me and caressed my head.

"Yes, but you just came home ! Where's mom and dad ?!" I protested

"Oh, they have an overtime work. They'll be home late. And I'll be back in 30 minutes, I promise, my little Janie." He winked and walked outside my bedroom. Then we continued our homework.

After 30 minutes Liam was back with some take out food from Nando's while we've finished doing our homework. I wasn't in my mood for eating, so I was just starring at my food, but then I noticed Liam's sad expression and I was worried about him. I was wondering if he had a big trouble or something bad had happened to him. Then he speak up, "Jane, there's something I have to tell you." He said not sound so happy.

"What is it about, Liam ? Tell me anything about it.." I was listening to him carefully, I have a terrible feeling about this.

"Okay, one week from now on, we're gonna move toLondon." Liam spoke softly, but I clearly heard it.

"What?! No way ! You're kidding right ?!" I choked.

"Relax, Janie...No, I wasn't kidding ! It's true." He sounded serious.

"Does that mean I have to leave this town ?! Niall, Harry, Louis, and all of my life here ?!" I shocked.

"I'm afraid so, love. Because Daddy's office is going to move toLondon.. But don't worry we'll hold a farewell party for you and your friends." Said Liam reassuringly and he pat my shoulder.

I couldn't say anything because I have to face the reality that I only have 1 week to enjoy my life in this town. Losing Harry and Niall is the hardest things that would happen to me. I will not find someone like Niall, and Harry. No one can replace them, they're themost precious boys in my life besides Daddy and Liam, how would me life be without them ? It's going to be a burning hell ! I can't stand on this situation anymore. I have to make this last one week is the most amazing week in this town.

I cried on Niall's shoulder while he wrapped me in his arms. I can't even imagine how my life would be inLondon. I left a little patch of tears on his shirt, but he let me do that cause it might be the last time, It always been so comfortable to cry Niall's shoulder, he always smells good, and he always very warm and keep me save arond his arms. I still can't believe that this is almost the last time I cried on his shoulder.

"It's okay Janie, it's Okay... You can cry on my shoulder as much as you want," Said Niall pretending that he's okay. "We can still contact each other, right ?" He wrapped me in his arms tightly and keep me safe there.

I nodded softly. He wiped my tears away, "You should stop being like this ! Hold your head up and I promise you'll be fine there."

"What about Harry ? How can I make him notice my feeling before my moving toLondon?"

"We'll think about it tomorrow. I guess you and Niall need a plenty of rest. You both look exhausted." Add Liam.

Niall went home and I was all alone in my room, well, not really alone. Liam was there, but I felt so lonely and wanted to run from this reality. I covered all of my body with blanket while cuddling with my pillow.

"Want me to read you a bed time story ?" Ask Liam, while he took a seat besides my bed.

"Liam, please.. I'm not a 6 year old little girl anymore." I try to sounds funny to him.

He chuckles and turned the lights off. I cry myself to sleep while thinking about Harry.

Harry Styles, the name that always echoed in my head everytime and everywhere. The most perfect Britishman I've ever know. I always wanted to have him, more than just a crush... But I guess the reality won't say so.. It ruined my life.

Especially, when Liam told me about London..