Outside

Chapter 6 : The Outside

My heart beats faster and I decided to peek from my bedroom window. I move the curtain a little bit; there was Harry's silver car waiting outside. I sneaked outside as fast as I could, still in my party dress, with no jacket on, and the teddy bear was in my hand. I still sneaked out even though it was dark and cold outside. "Harry," I called him softly. And there was no answer, I went to the backyard and found Harry there. He smiled and told me to sit next to him on the blanket that spread on the grass. And he gave me a cup of fresh brewed coffee from the starbucks.

I hand him the teddy bear and took out the box and opened it. He took the necklace, "would you turn around please Janey ?" He told me. So I turned around, I feel his breath tickles my shoulder, it was so warm and so lovely. Then he put the necklace around my neck, I touch the little metal paper airplane that hangs on my neck. I turned around and smiled at him. "Thank you Harry, this is the prettiest thing ever," He smiled back at me, his dimples made my overwhelmed.

He lay on the blanket with his had over his hands, I laid there besides him. He start to spoke, "Jane, have you ever imagine laying under the beautiful night sky where the stars are sparkling with someone you love the most and you want to be beside her or him 'till the end of the time ?"

"No need to imagine Harry, I'm doing that now," I answered. I enjoyed that without realizing that was cold outside and my shoulders started to tremble because I was freezing. "Oh, no... I can't let princess freezing out here, here take my jacket." He put his jacket around my shoulders. He holds me closer, and kisses my forehead.

"No Harry, actually... I'm not a princess. And we have to accept the fact that, I'm going to leave you tomorrow. Okay ?" I was so mad at him, why does he treat me like this when I have to leave this town tomorrow ? That's totally unfair.

"Whatever this thing is, I'm sure it can't work out between two of us. You have to accept that," I continued.

"Don't say that, just enjoy the last time that you have with me... I love you Jane," He whispered to my ear gently, and pulled me into a hug.

We cuddled under the lovely night sky, he caressed my hair and played with it, make the finger curl with his finger at the end of my hair. As we lay under the sky, I laid my head on his chest, heard his heard beat faster and he keep taking deep breath as his fresh minty breath tickles my cheek, I love it. The smell of his perfume, I knew he use whereas alien by Thierry Muinger

I enjoyed his company here, last day before I leave this town. But then I realized that I have to give Harry for Alyssa, for her happiness, for my happiness. But I just don't want to see him with other girls; it's hurt me to the core. "Seriously, I think you're so lovely. I love you because, you always care to me, and I was so stupid to ignore you back then, then when I've realized how important you are to me, you have to leave me in a few hours ! I totally can't accept that..." He said regretting what he did to me. "Look Jane... I'm sorry, I was so stupid for that,"

"How do you know Harry ? You never pay attention to my existent, how do you care about me." I protested

"No, we better not to talk about it, I have you here, and you have me here... Right ? Let's enjoy our time." He smiled then intertwined his fingers with mine.

I lay my head on his chest heard his heart beating for the last time, because I know that this is also my last time to do this, to pretend that Harry's mine and I just can be myself beside him, and I want to be right beside him until... I really have to move to London. Tomorrow, I will leave him here with his happiness; Alyssa. Harry started to sing to me with his beautiful angelic sound. I was so sad to face all of these things, and I was so stupid... I cried myself to sleep; left the teardrops on Harry's shirt while he keeps sing me to sleep.