Changes

Hello ppls ❤️

_

Jungkook is happy, Infact very happy. Dinner with tae, is the best dinner he have. He's still confused about his feelings but accept to not ignore this feelings. After ages, he felt like home, a real home in taehyung, and he's not stupid to ignore it. So he decided to keep this peaceful & friend relationship between him & tae.

"oh bored man, what are you thinking?"
Taehyung asked, to jungkook who was in deep thoughts. Jungkook snapped his head towards him, and shaked his head, telling him that everything is fine, not minding insult too. Taehyung shrugged and start to eat his dinner.

"Kookie, do you want dessert?" Not-so-innocently, tae asks to jungkook, who immediately have a wild thoughts of tae on his knees, in this dress, begging him to fucked him.

He immediately shaked his head, and looked at tae, who's confused by sudden tension, sexual tension between them.

"Yes tae" short but enough for tae to understand, he immediately rush to kitchen and prepared two bowls of strawberry ice-cream, it's his favorite.

"Here your dessert kookie" Slightly tripping on his way, he finally put the bowl in front of jungkook, who's trying to hold his laugh, seeing tae looking so adorable.

"What are you laughing at?" Tae said, glaring at jungkook, but in jungkook's eyes, he look like a puppy, adorable one.

After dessert, and not so subtle flirting, jungkook suggests tae for movie, but tae refused it, because he still have to go back to jin & jimin. But after seeing jungkook acting cute & showing his puppy eyes, which surely big shock to tae, he agree to stay with him.

And jungkook he was embarrassed with the act he pulled for taehyung to stay with him, but it's all worth for it.

After 20 mins, tae sleep into jungkook safe arms, and jungkook after staring like creep for 10 mins, he picked up tae and brought him into his room, and layed down him on his bed and immediately layed next to him, after covering them with blanket, he faced tae,  holding him into his arms, tae on his chest, comfortably sleeping, both of them legs tangled, smelling tae's strawberry hair scent, feeling peace, he blinked, knowing that he will fall sleep immediately. Slightly moving his head downwards, he kissed tae's forehead,

"Goodnight angel"
A whisper left from his mouth, he laid his head down in his pillow and pulled tae closer to him, holding him tightly, he fall in deep slumber.

Not knowing, his angel was awake and smiling like idiot, hugging him closely.

_
.
Sorry lovelies, for taking so much time for update.
Vote & comment if you liked.
Purple you 💜💜💜