Confused JK 😂

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Jk's POV's :

How dare he?? And what was he was doing here?
He thought, rubbing his cheek where taehyung slapped him.
He doesn't have problem from taehyung from wearing girl clothes, it's just he thought how stupid of him to think he is a girl. But here no one is to be blamed,
If you see taehyung for first time, you will believe he's a girl not a boy.

I stepped out from the elevator, slightly hiss when his finger ring rubbed harshly on his slap cheek.
A evil idea come across in his mind,

" Doesn't care, if he's a boy or girl, I will make him mine & mine only"
With that thought in mind, i made my way  to my office which was is in right side.

I turn right side and opened my office door and walked in and sits on my swivel chair and reads my today schedules.

Then loud knock banged on my door i sighed.

"come in"
i said in bossy tone.
A creaking sound comes from my door  and reveal  my secretary/ Namjoon hyung comes in urgent.

Sir, were already late for meeting
Namjoon said.

Okay,  were leaving now
i said and gets up from chair and walked towards door.

" but jungkook, your that maid interview?
You also have to take care of that.

namjoon hyung said with hurrying towards door.

" tell Hoseok hyung to handle it. "

i said with monotone.

Okay sir 
namjoon hyung said.

And for how many times i have to tell you hyung,when we are alone don't call me sir. It's weird.

i said with small smile.

" okay kookie"
namjoon hyung with smirk, clearly teasing me and when left my office and something clicked that boy comes in my building is for maids interview. I shaked  my head.

Namjoon-hyung what about that late person?
i asked to hyung.

Ohh he is here he come 2 mins before after you comes 
Namjoon-hyung said with smile. I nodded my head and said.

okay, what is boy's name ?
I asked, curiously

Ohh it's Kim Taehyung 
Namjoon-hyung said.

Kim Taehyung this name roamed in my mind like mantra, strangely my heart beating so fast. I shook my thoughts and walked out from building.

We walked in parking lot, where my car is standing, after sliding in my car, while namjoon hyung takes his and we drived to hotel where my meeting is there.

But that gorgeous person and that name is messing up with mind, in that whole time.

_____
Tae's Quotes :

" Ohh how much i want to know about you, but I'm afraid, afraid that I will fell for you,
Which will be dangerous for us, for me.
Go away, away from my thoughts".

Comment & vote if you liked it.
Purple you 💜💜💜