Night Fun - Part 1

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

_

After waking up & showering, jungkook goes into kitchen to cook breakfast for Tae & himself. Well you say why he's bothered by it, it's because it's his part of his plan, first to take care of him, then make him trust him then broke him. That's all. But the thing is, he doesn't know tae favourites. So being unsure, and one food name popped into his mind "pancakes", yeah like it's everyone soft person favorite. So jungkook decided to make strawberries pancakes for tae & for himself, banana pancakes with his ultimate favorite banana milk.

Jungkook was almost done with breakfast, when he heard a soft footsteps noises from upstairs. He smiled, thinking taehyung is wake up, and turned around to immediately cooed at the sight infront of him, but doesn't show on his face.
Taehyung with eyes closed, pouting and hairs were going in different directions.
He's only wearing jungkook' s hoodie, which he finds in night, in that room's closet. He wears it, not knowing it's of Jungkook. And here our revenge boy, having his thoughts fighting with him.

"I was supposed to make breakfast sir"
Taehyung said, clearly sleepy.

Jungkook, immediately frowned, after hearing what taehyung has called him.
Ignoring the brunette question,

"What I said you to me call me, baby?"
Jungkook said, moving forward where taehyung stands.

Taehyung seems to reliazed his mistake
"sorry jungkook"
And immediately apologized to him.

" it's okay , but don't forget it"
He said, with warning to which tae immediately nooded his head.

" Breakfast is ready, go wash yourself, we will have breakfast"

Tae opened his mouth to protest, but seeing jungkook glare, he nod and immediately runs upstairs to change into jungkook clothes, which are too big for him.

Jungkook POVs:

After tae rushes upstairs, I immediately sets the dining table and sats on the chair, waiting for tae.

I want him to stay with me, for few more days. Hmmm like it's his free days and mine too, so we should spend it together right?
But what if he doesn't want to?
Then my plan will be ruined! Godsake.

I pulled my hair,
slightly in tension of how to make kim taehyung stay!!
But a hand on my head, stop making me to pulled my hair. I immediately looks up to see tae, wearing my shirt, with black jeans, with confused expression.

"What? Are you want to go bald?
He said, with mischievous smile.
I can't help but laugh at his joke.
I shook my head, and gesture him to take sit with me, to which he immediately complied.

After breakfast, I tell tae to watch tv because its too early for me. I don't want him to be suspicious of me.
And with one thing come in my mind , I immediately called hoseok-hyung
because i think he will give me right suggestion.

I dialed his number phone while going .I went to upstairs in my room, because I don't want to tae to listen.
I sits on the couch, when phone rings,

(hoseok-italics, jungkook - bold )

"hello, jungkook" he said with same cheerful tone. I shake my head on his tone of voice.

"hyung, M.S corp file is ready and Mr.Baekhyun agreed on our meeting or not ?"

I said to him, oblivious im not ready to giving him hint that i want other thing from him.

He chuckled and said,

"jungkookie, im your hyung and m.s corp file was alredy done 2 months ago and for your mr.baekhyun we already done meeting him yesterday"

I lightly blushed but immediately regain my posture,

"okay, coming to main point i want to asked something from you "

I said in coldly to him.

He laughed,

"Anything , just ask" in soft voice.

"if you want someone to wait in your house, so how would you do it ? "
I asked in curiously.

"mhmm, i will offer them night fun, simple.i do it with you all in high school, remember jungkook ? " he said in happy voice.

"Yes hyung and bye "

I quickly cut my phone and take deep breath but my memories of my high school came in my mind, where i was sweet, innocent and stubborn and that personality i see in taehyung. But now I have changed, and no tae will never change me.

I walked downstairs to see him, still amazed by some show in tv, chuckled escaped from my mouth and i walked to him and he turned to me, I sat on the other side of couch with him, he smiled and turned his attention towards tv, while I stare at him, with smirk

"Night fun, hmm so interesting " i thought, because this will be fun.

_________________
Jk's Quotes :

" I planned all for revenge not noticing I'm changing, changing into something that I never imagined of"

Comment & Vote pls if you liked it.
Purple you 💜