Shopping

Hello lovely ppls❤️

_

Both boys are aware of their hearts, which are beating so loudly, when mere thought of other cross their mind, their heart acted up like this.
After that night, something changed between two. Like, they didn't fight anymore, sometimes shy glances to each other without other one notice.
Miss each other when they're not together.
Jin & Jimin were confused about tae's recent behaviour, while on other side, jungkook's friends were confused & surprised by sudden change in jungkook.
The arrogant & cold CEO replaced by dumb & lovestruck bunny. But they love this bunny but their still didn't dare to tell him. Still scared of him 😂

_
Tae's pov :

Sudden knock on my door of my room makes me came back to reality. I sighed, because the current raven-haired man is messing up my mind these days. I stand up from my bed and opened the door to see my soulmate, Jimin-hyung standing there, oh with annoyed face.

"Yes, hyung?" I asked, confused.

"Tae, please come with me for shopping please"
He said, pulling puppy face, which I try on him & jin-hyung. But he look funny with this. With unable to control my laughter, I break into loud laughter and jimin hyung just scoffed at my behavior.

"p-please hyung, don't try to pull that face again"
I said, to him. He just glared at me and asked me.
"Will you come or not?"
"Ofc, hyung, wait I just change my clothes" I said to him, while he nodded and goes downstairs.

I quickly changed into black pants and pink hoodie with "banger" label on it.
After wearing light makeup & long dangling silver earring, I goes downstairs to meet jimin-hyung, who scold me for taking 20 mins.

I ignored him & sits on passenger seat of his new white mercendes, which he newly gifted by his dad.

"Let's go tae baby" He said, excitedly.
I chuckled at my baby hyung.

At mall
_

Both young males excitedly step down their car and walk towards mall, which is big & crowded with peoples. They immediately roamed their eyes inside the stores. Taehyung was excited to meet his baby ofc it's gucci. His eyes stopped on the store which is on his left. With GUCCI logo. He smiles brightly and immediately grabs jimin hand and pulled him towards his gucci.

He fastly walked towards the store, confused why jimin doesn't say anything but shrugged his thought. And what seems thousand year to tae, he finally reached the gucci he was about to stepped inside, he noticed the people & workers stopped his their places and people began to whisper each other and
all the workers inside the store immediately come forward to him he was confused.
But he immediately widened his eyes and tightened his grip on jimin hand, when the workers bowed to him. He almost rubbed his eyes, thinking he's hallucinating. But he noticed the peoples are whispering but not for him, but something or someone behind him.
Confused, he cutely titled his head at his back to only gasped loudly when his hazel brown eyes meet that black doe eyes, that same eyes who has not leave his mind from some days. He immediately turned towards jungkook, who's smiling at other cute behavior.

"J-jungkookie what are you doing here?"
He asked,immediately letting his hand let go of jungkook's hand, in which older frowned but didn't say anything, just stare at him. And yes they are on nickname basis stage, because jungkook loves when tae calls him with nickname, it sound perfect to his ears. As for tae, he feels warm feeling in his heart when jungkook call him with various pet names, but "Angel" will be special place in his heart.