Jungkook's life 👨 (M)

Hey lovely ppls.

Me, Jeon Jungkook, first time in lifetime I'm soo bored & tired from this shitty interview, who keeps questioning my personal life.
Like what? I know im playboy, but I'm also a person who stands a millionaire building in seoul. The Jeon Corp. The company who jungkook stands successfully after his dad death.

: The Jeon Corp : A multi-national company in the Seoul. A 200th floor building with rich structures, highly- paid salary even it's cleaner work. Thousand of employees who are working under it. And they're 2 CEOS of this company.

: Jeon Jungkook - A very hot & handsome man who's known as a CEO also a playboy, who broke many girl's heart. Bisexual at age of 12th. Trained by himself, strict on himself, never got mother love. That's why he's what today he is.

: Jung Hoseok - Hot & Handsome man, only cousin of Jeon Jungkook also a Second CEO of Jeon Corp. Cheerful despite of his busy work. Outgoing & in love with his secretary, Min Yoongi.

Their is the introduction to most important people. Anyways back to story.

Jungkook sighed, and immediately get up when camera is off. He stand up and walked towards the person, actually a girl, who was taking his interview a seconds ago.
He eyed her from his head to toe, and without a doubt he can say she's seducing him.
He smirked, and immediately learned her intentions for taking interview, is too being getting fucked.

He innocently fixed his tie, that shows his biceps, from his side eyes, he can see his effects on that girl glances at her. She was biting her lips hard.

" I love having a powers "
He smirked and walked towards her, she immediately stand up and she shake her head, as signal to stop jungkook, because there are people in that studio. Jungkook immediately understood and give her eye signal to meet him at her vanity van.

Jungkook then, walked away from there and goes towards parking lot to see that interview girl vanity van.
He smirked and immediately walked towards it to see that girl name
" Park soohun"
He smiled, because clearly he don't remember her name.

After 5 mins of waiting, jungkook hears vanity van door open an meet with his today prey, Park soohun.

"Come sit on my lap, Babygirl"
He said with his, husky, deep voice which send shivers on that girl spine.
She immediately complied it and jungkook groans when she sit upon his dick, which is semi-hard.

He grabbed her ass on his velvety red dress which has semi cut from his leg and v cut from his neck, which clearly shows her boobs. She moaned, when jungkook hands massage her ass.

" Babygirl, do you like it?" Jungkook asked her, seeing she's enjoying herself.

" Ye-s daddyy~" she moaned, while jungkook smirked seeing his effects.
But frowned, when he heard voices outside of van. He sighed and looked at her,

" let's take this to my house, hmm babygirl?"
He said to her, sliding his free hands to play with hair.

" ok-ay daddy "
She said, and immediately jungkook attached his lips to her and kissed her hungrily & harshly.
She moaned when jungkook bite her tongue and roamed his tongue in her whole mouth.
Before the kiss gets more heated, jungkook breaks it and wipes the saliva from his mouth, she do the same.

" My driver will leave you on my house. Go & get comfortable, wait for me, then we will enjoy ourselves"
Jungkook said to her, and being dumb, she smiled and nodded his head and run out her vanity van, not forgetting to give peck on jungkook lips.