Dinner Date ( Part-1)

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Tae's povs :

Humming to my favourite song, I started to washing dishes , which jungkook & me ate in it.
Suddenly, jungkook face comes in to my mind.
He's too polite, caring, and ofc handsome too.
But why he have to act soo arrogant on our first meet, I still don't understand this. I really wished that this side of jungkook remain like this.

I sighed, and turned off the tap of wash basin, and dry off plates and neatly placed them in their place.

Finishing my all work, I checked my schedule one more time in office tab, which Hoseok sir has give me, so they can see that I'm working right or not.

Laundry ✔
Cleaning living room✔
+ jungkook room ✔
Washing plates ✔
Watering plants ✔
Cooks dinner

Yeah, that's right, I have to cook dinner for us. I don't know if we're going to eat outside at restaurant or at home.
I have to asked jungkook for it, with that, I looked around for my bag, and found it on couch.

I picked up my bag and search for phone in it, after I feel my phone in my hand, I immediately dialed jungkook number and placed the phone on my right ear, waiting for the call to pickup.
After 2 rings, (b= jungkook, I = tae)

"hello baby, I don't think you will miss me this much?" he said, with his deep voice, with chuckled at his last words.

I instantly feels my heart beating so fast, by hearing his voice. I gather up courage and try to speak

"A-actually, um i want to ask you about tonight dinner?" I mentally slapped myself, for stuttering like this.

He laughed and said "baby, you didn't have to be this nervous, also I loved the food you make, so we will be eating at home."

I smiled immediately.

"okay, then I will prepare for dinner, take care, and come back home safe."
Sometimes I just want to pulled out my tongue. I panicked when I hear nothing.
"i-im sor-

" yes baby I will back to you, also I have to hung up because I have to attend the meeting now,bye my baby " he said and hung up the phone.

And I still in a shocked state to reply back.
My heart is beating soo fast, when he said
" my " did he just call me his?
I shook my head, telling myself, that he probably said in a hurry.

I stand up from couch and goes in kitchen to prepare for tonight's dinner.

At night:

A manifesting dinner table with varieties of foods on side, also a candles in the center.
Japchae, kimchi with rice, Meat noodles & many more with side dishes. It's a grand dinner prepared by taehyung for today's dinner with jungkook.

He dressed up with casual crop top, with denim white jeans & sneakers. He puts some makeup on, so his face doesn't look dull.

But but... Kim Taehyung has one thing planned on his mind, to make Jeon jungkook go crazy.

Jungkook POV :

I was doing my work, when my gaze went to clock which reads "7'o clock".

Wave of happiness rushed through my body, when I remember dinner with tae, immediately I closed my laptop, and rushed out of my office,
with smile and received a couples of look from my employees, which I ignored, and reached to the parking lot,
Opening my car door, and seating on it, I drive through road, to reach fast at my home to be with tae.

After 20 mins, I happily smiled when i reached at gate of my house, Unblucked my seat belt, I rushed towards house entrance,
Typing my house password onto the door, and open the door and this is not what I expected,
my eyes widened and I was immediately surprised what I see in front of my eye.

"TAE-"

Comment & Vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜