Movie Night - Part 3

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Jungkook povs :

After taehyung stormed in his room, I jumped on the couch happily that he agree on staying. But I don't know how to start this, like we're still awkward each other and I have to apologised too, because then my plan of revenge starts of he forgive me.

I immediately take help of Google,(author when she stuck in studies)
like I know it's internet but it can be useful too.
After searching which feels like hours to me, I see the perfect article which quoted like,
"Movie nights are the best part of night fun"
Yeah, I should do that to with tae, I think he loves movies, mostly romantic one, because in morning he was enjoying them soo much.
I smiled in victory, and called out for tae, who's in his room.

"Taehyung, come here " I shouted.

I nervously scratch my back of neck and waiting for tae to come so I tell him.
Few minutes, a soft footsteps i hear, which I know already, I turned my head towards the direction, to see him standing pouting adorably, and slightly glaring at me.

" Why, Why did you call me?"
He asked, whined and rubbing his left eyes.

Ohh shit, he's sleepy.
I thought, panicking but cleared my throat, I stand up from couch and walked towards him, he immediately take steps back, both staring in each other eyes, we both continued until his back touched the wall.
He gasped in surprise, and I immediately caged him between my arms.
I leaned down till his ears,
"Doll, should we watch some movies?"
I whispered in his ears, which my husky deep voice and licked his earlobe slightly, and chuckled when he emits small gasps.
I pulled out to see him frozen in his place, with big shocked eyes, and whole tomato face. I try to control my laugh, as fter seeing his state.

"Doll?"
I called out, wanting his answer.
He seemed to came back on earth, his eyes meet mine, and his immediately pushed me slightly.

"D-don't do that!"
He exclaimed, and I smirked,
No way, I will do that often
I thought, and nodded my head.

" Now give me my answer"
I tell to which he smiled and nodded his head. I happily smiled and goes to living room, to set up today movie night.

"Can't wait to watch this movie with you "
I thought and walked towards couch with tae following me.

_________
A/n Quotes :
* You're the guy, my love quotes are about * - dedicated to jimin 🥺

------------
Sorry for short chapters!!
Comment & Save if you liked.
Purple youuu 💜💜💜💜