chapter five

Sophia's pov
I never expected this club to be so much fun we all were having a good time Emily is so busy dancing why me and Mia sat down for some drinks when a guy approached us.
Hi my name is Blake and you are I'm Sophia and this is my friend Mia she's a bit shy sometimes. I said with an evil smile not before Mia nudge my side gosh it hurt alot but I said nothing. The guy blake started a conversation with Mia while I had my drink, but you know how I have bad luck this is that time.
Oh no of all day the demon just had to be here I pushed myself down and started moving through the crowd. Yes I know this is a stupid idea but I won't let him get me if he does I know this is going to be the worst night ever. Please God were ever you are save me from that monsterous man I continued my journey but like I said luck is never on my side.

Alexander's pov
As I was heading to the nurse I saw her creeping her way out of the club, I couldn't help myself and I started laughing doesn't she know that I've already know she's in the club.
Well if she want to play cat and mouse I am all ready I followed her until she went outside and I heard her grumbling about how I'm going to ruin her day. Me alexander salvatore ruin somebody's day, this is the first time I'm hearing this from someone. She really is one of a kind.
I tapped her and when she turned around it's like she just seen a ghost. Hey were are you going to your friends are in they are you just going to leave. No I'm just going out to take my mmmh.... My mmyy your what are you scared of me, I knew if I said that are ego would get the better of her and she will stay.
No why would I be scared of you I was just looking for my purse. But your purse is in your hand I said yeah I just found it I will be heading in now.
I smirked inwardly because I know I got her right were I want her, let the game for this night begin

Sophia's pov
I can't believe I just embarrassed myself once again in front of mr salvatore, oh this is bad no where to run I'm stuck with him now.
I got into the club with my head held high like I did not just embarrassed myself a few minutes ago. I sat down with Emily who is still talking to blake and saw mr salvatore heading our way what does he still want now. I taught he was coming for me but I was wrong because he literally just walked pass me to Blake.
Wow thank god no one noticed anything just now. Soph I want you to meet my friend clyde, wow Mia you made a friend how surprising I said to her sarcastically. Hey clyde I'm Sophia I hope you are having a good time here, I am why don't you ladies join us three in the vip section. You three know each other yeah we don't just know each other we are best friends since forever.

Who would have taught mr salvatore has a best friend.

I taught, so do you girls agree I heard Blake said before I could refuse Mia and Emily said sure. We all headed to the vip and I taught what would I be doing they, is not like I have someone to talk to.
We all sat down just like I suspected Mia was talking to clyde, Emily was talking to blake, and mr salvatore won't stop staring at me. I brought out my phone and started screwing down in my instagram like they is something interesting that I'm doing. So have you considered taking the job, wait is he serious he is going to do that here of all places. Mr salvatore with all due respect I'm not here to talk about business and I have already told you I won't accept the job.
You know this is not the time for being proud miss Aaron this job offer won't be open forever for you. Like I said I don't need it I'm happy where I'm, it was stupid of me to go for the interview in the first place, if you will excuse me I think I should leave.
Guys I'm leaving I'm tired and I want to rest you guys enjoy yourselves, I smirked and I saw Emily blush why Mia burst into laughter.
You can't just leave on your own. They is no need being worried mr salvatore I'm old enough to take care of myself I snapped at him. I took my bag and mashed out of they like a child.

Emily pov
I looked at me salvatore I saw how he was looking at Sophia and I knew they both have something between them. I know Sophia my whole life and I know she doesn't just get angry easily, I think she like him, I thought why smirking I can't believe our good girl finally like someone and I also saw the way mr salvatore face changed when she snapped at him and leave.
Mr salvatore please it's late can you follow her don't listen to her she just like being in control I said with my sweetest voice. Sure I will go after her. Wow I didn't know I was a match maker I taught with an evil smile.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😃😃😃😃
Hey guys I hope you all are enjoying this book, please don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you all😍😍😍😍😍😍