chapter three

Salvatore POV
I can't believe my grandpa trust this girl and is even showing affection to her , I don't need to be jealous because that is a good thing because that means he would accept her as his nurse I taught . I grabbed her hand and moved her closer to my grandpa and said old man this is your new nurse Ms Aaron , Ms Aaron this is my grandpa and you will be his stay at home nurse I almost laughed when I saw the shock in her eyes she looked like she was going to faint . I taught I'm not good enough to be your grandpa nurse , if you wanted me to be his nurse why did you want them to fire me , what game are you playing Mr Salvatore I don't want to take part in it , can't she stop talking I better stop her before she gives me head ache . First of all I was not they to fire you I was they to hire you as my grandpa nurse but because of your stupid brain you taught more to it and ran off , and second am not playing any games so far you are the only one fit for the job so I'm going to give it to you after you signed the contract seeing you have already meant my grandpa we can proceed to the contract level go and come to my office tomorrow so that we can talk about the terms of the contract.  After she left surprising without any coment I proceeded to talk to my grandpa, so oldman what do you think of your new nurse, I ask him he just smiled at me in a weird way, why are you looking at me like that? Did I do anything wrong? I asked him you did nothing wrong Alex I'm just surprised how you talk alot when you are with her, oh please old man don't start with your shinanigans right now I don't need it and pls answer my question did you like her? Yes I think she will make a perfect nurse for both of us, what do you mean both of us I'm hiring her for only you I don't need a nurse, but you do for your heart, because you are definitely falling for her right now . Oh please grandpa she is definitely not my type. She is loud, stubborn, and doesn't listen to anything I say. And not to talk about her looks gosh she weighs more than any lady I will date, she definitely can't be a model even if she is kind of beautiful with does eyes but the main point is that she is not my type. After I was done with my rumbling I saw my grandpa still giving me the weird look I humph and told him I was leaving, on my way I taught about what grandpa said how could he even thing about it .

Sophia's pov
I can't believe that jerk one minute he thinks I'm not fit for the job, and now he things I'm the best candidate he must be joking if he thinks I will accept his offer because I won't stoop that low after he insulted me, sometimes I think he is bipolar, gosh I feel like killing him well I need to head home now. When I got home I saw my sister lying on the couch watching a movie. I sat down with her and told her how mom was doing in the hospital, I didn't want to bother her with the other details of what happened today. I dragged myself to the room and just went straight to bed I can't believe I was that tired.
When I woke up the next morning I had my breakfast and heard to work I pray that jerk doesn't come with his shinanigans today I want a peaceful day of work but unfortunately not everything we want comes to past. I entered the hospital and I saw Mr Salvatore standing at the door I pass like I did not see him but luck was not on my side today. Where do you think you are heading to, what is wrong with him why was he asking me all this questions is he stupid or something I better leave here before he tries to talk some more. I'm talking to you Ms Aaron or don't you know how to talk again, FYI, I know how to talk but I don't feel like answering your unreasonable questions, I'm not here to argue with you Ms Aaron, you came for the interview and you passed pls follow me let's go and talk about your job. Is it just me or have you lost your mind, you were the one who told me that I'm not fit for the job because of my lack of experience now you want me for the job. You want to talk fine let's go to the cafeteria to talk about my supposed job. So Mr Salvatore you are offering me the job why?", And why would you even think I will accept the job after what you said to me, do you think you rule this country and you can control everyone? For your info sir I take orders from no one a... Would you just shut it Miss Aaron. Before I could finish my sentence he stopped me. What is wrong with this dude he really know how to get on my nerves if I could just strangle him and throw him into the river's he his lucky I'm not a murderer. First of I am trying to get you a job, and yes I run this country no one goes against me and for your peace of mind you are included i control everyone so don't you dare try to prove that you are one big shot in this city, because I can make you lose everything you have so don't mess with me. I was dumb struck after I heard what he said this guy is really creepy and scary, I tried not to show that his words affect me badly. Since you came here to talk about business so what do you want from me. You know my grandpa and he is kind of fund of you so I was thinking since you don't have any interest in me, and I need a reliable nurse who won't take their work for granted. So what you are saying is that you are hiring me because I'm a perfect fit for the job? I asked confused. Yes I need someone that will not take my grandpa's health for granted. I'm going to give you my card contact me before the end of the week if you want the job, but today is Thursday don't you think they is not enough time to think. Time is money sweety I don't like wasting my time so you better makeup your mind quick he said with a sly smile, gosh I hate this man Soo much. I taught before I heard to my quarter through out the day I can't concentrate because I taught about what he told me all day.
It was finally Friday and I'm excited to meet my friends today I can't wait to go out with them, I quickly dress and tired my hair in a bun and went straight to work I talked to the head doctor about me considering to work for Mr Salvatore but she did not answer me I always knew she had a problem with me. At lunch break I sat with my two new friends Sarah and Phoebe we talked and they even advice me to take the job. Well I have made my decision but I won't tell Mr Salvatore yet I will make him suffer a little I taught why smilling and didn't watch were I was going, before I know I bumped into someone and was already falling, I quickly shut my eyes and waited for the impact but nothing happened, when I opened my eyes I was blessed with a light brown eyes watching my every movement. I quickly removed his hand from my waist, I'm really sorry I didn't watch were I was going, no it's ok I'm the one who is at fault I hope you are alright, yeah I'm fine. Then he asked me for my name I just couldn't stop looking at him before I regained my senses when he snapped his fingers close to my face. Sorry I zoned out for a minute. So are you going to tell me your name. Oh yes my name is Sophia what about you my name is Lucas. Alright Lucas I apologise once again I hope I can see you again, me too, I will be waiting till that day beautiful bye watch were you going next time. Thank you I will I said as I walked away from him.
  If they was any writing errors pls forgive my mistake I promise to edit this book later. All the best wishes my readers😊😊😊😊😊😊😊