CHAPTER seven

Sophia Pov

Gosh I hate this man with his stupid face but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

    So miss Aaron you finally grant me your presence, oh don't be too full of yourself Mr Salvatore, I just really need this job and I actually like the person involve on like you, so why should I refuse this generous offer when it's going to be a win win situation.

  Ok I understand Miss Aaron now let's go over the contract, you will work for me untill my old Man feels a lot better and untill I feel your presence is needed.

What about my old job what if he gets better before a year won't that make me jobless.
Don't worry about that Miss once your service isn't needed you shall reside to your old job like you never left.

Is that ok with you.

I guess that would be nice. Now can we move forward, yes sir proceed I said with a sarcastic toon and a mid eye roll.

First off Miss Aaron don't you ever roll your eyes at me or you won't like the consequences do I make myself clear.

As clear as day, I promise it won't happen again. I hope not. So as I was saying the contract is right here read and sign or you need to know are in the contract, also when you come to my house tomorrow my butler will brief you more on what to do. You can take the contract home go through it if they need to be changes we will discuss about it tomorrow, as you can see I'm a busy man you can take your leave now I have no more time to waste.

I can't believe him did he just dismissed him like I'm working for him, technically you are. My inner demons said I know but he doesn't need to be annoying about it. I don't know I'm going to bear him, but I have to do it for my family.

Salvatore's pov

     I was so happy today I know no one can ever reject my offer besides humans are easily swayed by money. She is not any different she was just playing hard to get but anyway mission accomplished, now I just need to sit back and relax until the fun starts.

         She is going to regret ever getting on my bad side, she taught she was so great defying me. No one I mean no one defies me and go Scot free, I taught while smiling like the devil.

     After I was done with all my meeting I went to the hospital to get my old man discharged and also tell that miss Aaron she resumes work tomorrow.

    Hey old man guess what I'm getting you out of this hospital but don't get too happy because I'm hiring a nurse to take care of you.

      But figlio(son) I don't need a nanny I'm perfectly fine and I can take care of myself. I'm not hiring a nanny grandpa I'm hiring a nurse who can take care of you when I'm not around.

   You know they are the same thing right I'm not a baby who can't take care of himself.

     Oh stop whining old man wether you like it or not I'm getting a nurse you might see it as a nanny but I don't care I don't want anything to happen to your health you know I'm right Nonno(grandpa) so stop arguing with me.

     And besides I think you would be comfortable with the person I choose. Oh that's not possible I'm not going to make any promises I won't fustrate who ever you bring. She must be ready to face my rot. Whatever grandpa I'm pretty sure she can handle you, let's watch and see figlio.

After finishing with my old man discharge paper, I went to look for the little devil who thinks she is so smart.
    You might be thinking why I am looking for her but I have my reasons it's not because I want to see her or anything I just want to make sure she is ready to work for me.

I got to her centre and called her. Miss Aaron, I hope you have read all the terms and are ready to move in tomorrow.

Sir I'm sorry but I can't go with this terms. Why if I may ask, well I have a little sister she is still under age she can't stay alone and section c of the clauses says I must move in with you but that won't be possible.

Ok I understand any other complains I should be aware with. Yes sir in section D it was stated I will be given weekly up keeping plus my salary in full I'm sorry but I can't accept that my salary is all ready enough I don't need any weekly allowance with the salary.

That's strange anybody would be happy with the amount I'm willing to spend on them why must she be so different. I don't even see the issue, her work isn't an easy task I know my grand pa can be a handful.

     Mrs Aaron I don't see the problem of the money, this is not going to be an easy task my grand pa can be a handful that is just a token of appreciation. And beside any other person will be happy with the amount I'm willing to spend so why are you acting complicated. I said with an irritated look on my face.

   Sir, I don't know the kind of people you are mixed up with but please refrain from insulting my dignity. You just stayed that I'm faking my honesty, sir I know you don't like me the reason you are giving me this job is still unknown to me but please refrain from insulting me. Also I would not be needing any money I did not work for so do not send any money except is the end of month salary. If you would excuse me I have other things to do.

    She said that and walk away from me a lady walked away from me I couldn't help but to laugh at myself, she is so unpredictable.

I took my grand pa and went to the mansion to see my two idiotic best friends ready for the mini surprise party.

   Surprise they all shouted, welcome back grandpa. Oh children you shouldn't have thank you thou.

   Hello handsome I saw Ciara one of my many flings. She is the perfect America's top model with blonde hair average height with a killer body. Wow fancy seeing you here why don't we head upstairs. Guys I'm going up.

Mature content please if you are not up for it follow this sign####.

I draged her with me, and slammed her to the wall placing my tongue inside her mouth. I heard her mourning and moving along with the kiss. I was so horny it has been a week since I got laid I didn't have time for foreplay. I pushed her to the bed, removed all her close not too gently and started sucking her breast, I put three fingers in her I could hear are moaning and screaming but I didn't stop until she orgasm was she was done I pulled my close of, put a sheath in my member and pushed into her with force. Leonardo I could hear her moaning my name. Faster go faster pls I'm about to and she came all over my dick, I kept going and she orgasm but this time I was right behind her.
####### you can start reading.

Baby let's go for another round I'm needy again. Please leave we are done for the night I have work tomorrow meet me at my penthouse on Saturday. I don't know but I kept thinking about seeing miss Aaron before I fell asleep.