chapter 4

I finally reached home after the long day at work now all I need to do is hate and get ready.
       Izzy pls which dress should I wear I'm going out with the girls today. Can I come with you please, I'm sorry but you need to study for your school I don't want you going to night clubs yet and beside you can have sleep over with Steph while I'm gone. Ok sis but just know I will destroy the house before you are back, you wouldn't dare, I said with an evil smirk in my face which got her scared all of a sudden. I know I might be evil sometimes but I'm the most friendly person if you are my friend and not foe. Ok red or black, mmmh I think you should go with the black sis to give out the bad girl vibe. I took the black dress and saw it was one of the dress I bought the last time going shopping with my girls and I haven't worn it yet. It was a short black gown with thin hand and it looks extremely sexy. I put it on me and saw it fit perfectly and hug all my curves in the right places but it was actually very short, well a girl got to live sometimes I taught with a mischievous smirk in my face. I did a nude makeup and wore my black hills when I look at myself I taught what should I do with my hair and decided to leave my auburn curls to fall down and reach my mud back and saw it still looks great. I came out of the room. Wow sis you look beautiful and sexy the same time I just laugh and taught that's my sister she always exaggerate in everything as we were talking we headed a knock at the door.
   I think this is my cue to live by izzy don't forget to lock before you sleep I will call you when I get back I went to the door and open for them and we all praised each other on how beautiful we are.
         So em which club are we headed to? Oh you will love it it's a new club that open last week she said joyfully, oh so have you been there mia. No this is our first time we haven't even told you the name of the club it is owned by very important people in our state.
      Wow I just hope it's not Mr salvatore because he is filled with surprises it wouldn't surprise me if he is the owner.

I taught with an irritated face. what are you thinking about soph mia asked, nothing just a bad memory, so what is the name of the club ABC night club.
          What kind of foolish name is that are you sure this club is real or legit cause I don't want to get arrested.
      Oh stop with your rumbling soph mia said. You always think the worst said Emily.
        First of all why will a club be named abc is it for kids or what.
Arrrg how is she our friend mia she doesn't know anything oh. pls you guys love me now explain to me before I jump out of this taxi. Ok shut up ABC stands for the owner's name soph you would have known if you go out sometimes ok Em stop giving me lectures I know you want to have fun so I won't come between you and your fun. Oh stop being a drama queen soph you know I love you more than any fun time sisters before anything we all laughed and talk the rest of the way they.
          We finally reached they and the club looked so classy for its name I don't know how they did it but we three had VIP pass I'm going to ask them about that later but as for now I want to drink dance and have fun.
          We three sat down had some drink then we got up and dance together while laughing at each other's moves.

Salvatore pov
      Let's go to the night club please, no I have a lot of work to do and I think you do too your company don't run itself you know. Yes Alex and that is why I hire people to do the work. Why be the CEO if you are just going to do the work yourself. Blake please tell Clyde to stop bugging me or I will call security to throw him out of my office what are you guys even doing here to begin with I ask with an angry face and a raised brow I know that always scares Clyde. Blake are you seeing Alex is doing it again, he always drive us away we should leave him and go have some fun. Maybe I was too rude to him, I humph, fine I will go with you if blake promise to stop you from disturbing me. What do you say Blake Clyde ask with a sly smirk. Arrgh must you guys drag me into your taunting fine let's just go I will do anything I just want to clear my head.
We entered our club and all eyes were on us as we took the step to our VIP room when I site her dancing with some girls which I think her are friends they were dancing in the middle of the club with no care of the world. Gosh she really look beautiful what I'm I saying she is not beautiful infact she is annoying and very proud. I went up and me I'm my friends order some drink when some set of girls came to us gosh I hate  puttana(whore) well I guess I haven't said it yet but I'm italian I was born and raised here so you might guessed yes my mom is american but that doesn't stop me from learning italian my parents and clyde parents has been friends from ages so I'm guessing you already know what that is yeah I hate it but that is the truth he is my childhood friend. Then in middle of highschool we meant blake and we three just click and went to college together. Even thou we don't do business together that much but we still have some of the best clubs together because we all are billionaire's so we tend to just open little clubs or restaurant like this one together. Alex Alex what why are you calling me clyde, you blank out for sometime what are you thinking of nothing I'm sorry for that, were is Blake he is  with some hotties oh I taught you were the ladies man, I'm do you want me to show you I did not mean that ok challenge accepted. What are you doing you challenged me alex now I'm goin to prove you. Arrgh you are so fustrating clyde I got up and I saw the nurse with blake who is talking to one of her friend let me surprise her I taught with an evil smirk in my face.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter sort for my slow update I will try my best to update early love you guys😊😊😍😍😍😘😘😘