chapter 6

Salvatore pov

I can't believe what is happening no one, I mean no one has ever refused me, talk more or less twice in one night.

     Who does she think she is to refuse my job offer I will show her.

      I got up ready to follow her when her friend also told me the same thing.

Now I have a good reason to leave this place. I taught as I walked out of the vip to the direction she took.

Were is she now, I looked around but I still couldn't find her. I went outside when I saw her entering into her car. I rushed into mine and followed her behind.

Before I knew we were stopping in a neighborhood that I'm sure I would not want even my enemy to live in. Please don't tell me this is were she lives.

Wait why I'm I worried about her I'm supposed to want the worst for her. What is wrong with me, I know why it's because I want her to take care of my oldman that must be the reason yes that is it.

She parked her car in a not so bad apartment. Atleast it's better than the rest once I saw on the way here. I quickly parked my car and stop her.

But guess what she screamed then use her hills to stump on my leg and her bag to hit my face before I could dodge it.

Are you stupid you don't just touch a lady from behind I taught you were a criminal or something.

Just shut up I stopped her rumbling how dare you, do you even have a brain? Mmhh
All you ever do is create trouble.

I did not know you were following me or something. If not what are you doing here or is this the road to your house, if you have come here to insult me please kindly leave before I do something we would both regret.

Are you threatening me miss Aaron.
    No I'm not please Mr salvatore I don't really want your problems I'm kind of tired and I need to rest so can I please go now.

Before you go I want to offer you the job and before you refuse hear my offer first.

Ok so what is the offer you want to give me.
Here it goes first of all you have only two days to decide.

I will pay 8,000dollars a month,
    Are you for real isn't that too much for the work.

No this concern's my oldman nothing is too small. I expect too see you in my office on Monday.

I didn't wait for her reply and went into my car, I know she won't refuse, because I am alexander and no one refuse me.

I taught with a victorious smirk in my face as I drove home.

Sophia's pov
       What should I do now, if I accept the money I will be able to afford mom's treatment with no problem.

But what about my dignity I have already refused before, won't I make a fool of myself by accepting this deal. Gosh I don't know what to do.

I taught before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

SOPHIA, SOPHIA, why I'm I hearing my name I'm I dead, is god calling me, I'm I in heaven.
No I can't be in heaven it won't be this noisy, oh no I don't want to be in hell no please no, I was saying before I felt something cold poured over me.

What the hell I jumped up I looked my left then right and I saw the witch standing they.

You weren't waking up so I decided to give you a little chilly pill, you know to wake you. She said why baking out slowly and living the room.

You better run izzy or you are dead. She squealed and ran for it.
But I'm not letting her go that easily I dashed after her.

She ran quick into her room but before she could close the door I entered the room. Now where can you run to I got you right were I want you. I said with an evil smirk on my face.

Sophia stop please you going to kill me, please I promise it won't happen again, I continued tickling her until I know she has learned her lesson.

We both lied down in her bed laughing at our foolishness. What do you want for breakfast, pancakes she said alright here comes the world's best pancakes I said why going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Monday weekend was boring

Before we know it it's finally Monday and I haven't still made a decision. I really need the money, and if I don't act won't that mean I'm selfish and only thinking about myself.

It was afternoon break and I went to my mom's ward after seeing my mom I went to the doctor.

Miss Aaron we really need to carry out some chemo, and you know we need cash to carry it out if not your mom will get more worst without treatment. If you don't act fast I don't think she would last another 2 months.

I left the doctors office feeling devastated now I don't need to think this through I know what I must do, izzy still needs mom I also still need her in my life.

I step into salvatore's building, I went to the receptionist. Excuse me I'm suppose to meet Mr salvatore today, she looked at me with disgust. Do you have appointments no but he asked me to come today. Well I'm sorry but everyone says that and I can't let you in his busy.

Ok how about you call him to confirm, just tell him miss Aaron is here to see him. I'm sorry girl but I can't do that do you think this is a whore house I dont answer to you bitch.

That's it.

Who are you calling a whore bitch, do I look or dress like a whore, look at your dress and mine who looks more like a whore to you.

Now if you don't want to see my true colours asshole I suggest you shut that disgusting mouth of yours or I swear I will shut it for you. I said with my most deadliest voice.

I smirk inwardly when I saw the fear in her eyes and quickly walk to that jerk office before anyone can stop me.

Mr salvatore I'm ready to take your job offer. I said and saw the smirk in his face he didn't even bother to hide it. Gosh I hate this man.

Hello I hope you all enjoy my book😊😊😊 I know I never update on time😩😩😩 but I will try my best😜😜😜. Pls don't forget to vote and comment♥️♥️♥️😍😍🤩🤩.