Chapter 9

Ava's POV
I woke up with d sound of my alarm got of bed did my morning routine and getting ready for work.
I decided to check if izzy got home safely last night so I went to her room and saw she's still sleeping like an Angel wen she's actually the devils incarnate.
I was thinking about how to disrupt and sleep and also revenge for what she did to me the other day, but I checked the time and see I had no time left I don't want Mr grumpy to have any more complaint about me, I wrote a note for her telling her I'm off to work den I decided to call an Uber to take me to work. When I reached the gate I introduced myself and the security let me in I entered the mansion but everywhere was quiet I walked to the direction of the kitchen and saw a lady I don't know.

Hi my name is Ava didn't see you here yesterday, the lady was shocked to see me and more shocked that I actually greeted her, wow she must not be use to nice visitors.

I'm the new nurse for Mr Salvatore seniors nurse I'm wondering when does he get up for his daily activities. Oh so your the new nurse for Mr Salvatore hi my name is Sandra and I'm their helper here Mr Salvatore should be awake by now do you still remember the way to his room. I felt silly but I replied with a no, she saw how uncomfortable I was not remembering the road to the room and decided to comfort me. You know even me get lost in this mansion sometimes but not to worry I will take u to his room myself you don't have to feel ashamed for asking for help.

I smiled at her and felt like we are both going to be good friends she's really nice, we went to grand pa room I knocked on the door and heard a reply before going in. I greeted him with a smile grandpa what do you feel like eating today and this old man actually wanted to eat food that isn't good for his health. I wanted to laugh at his behavior but decided to take him serious and explain to him.

Grandpa you know you can't have such good I will make something very healthy and delicious my mum is a very good cook she taught me everything I know now so just you wait till you taste my cooking that drink was a taste of the ice berg. The old man smiled at me and said ok surprised me I don't know what I want to eat but please don't be like the other nurses that wants to feed me with vegetables like a little boy or goat. I burst into laughter from the old man's words we both left the room smiling and all of a suddenly I felt a chill like someone is watching me and is angry that I'm happy. Then it occur to me that I'm at the evil man house I'm not suppose to laugh and smile I turned and looked at the hall way and they and behold Mr Salvatore standing they with a grumpy looks like he wants to kill me. I know I'm suppose to go and greet him but I decided to use grandpa as excuse besides it is almost time for his drugs, me and grandpa walked to the kitchen he sat opposite me in the kitchen as I'm cooking for him he is keeping me company we were both laughing and talking.

When the food was ready I carried it and served it to grandpa then gave him his drugs. Must I take this grandpa asked me I wanted to laugh by his attitude.
Yes grandpa don't forget your not a little boy am not going to force you to take your drugs. He groans just like his grandson and took the drugs with no complains again.

Mr Salvatore walked into the room good morning old man I decided to greet him also good morning sir. Alex come and join us for breakfast I don't know what came over me I just blurted it out

No grandpa I did not make enough for Mr Salvatore I taught Sarah makes his food I made food for only you grandpa the old man laughed at this. Is he trying to kill me why is he laughing when Mr Salvatore is looking at me like dat I really need to come up name for him this Mr Salvatore is too long I need to come up of name that suits him.
While thinking about this I did not see the deadly look Mr Salvatore was giving me I looked up and I think he was going to kill me I bowed my head back down fear of his anger.

Grandpa I have no interest in any food she cooks and beside you know I don't deal on breakfast a cup of coffee is enough for me. The old man smiled and nod his head. If you will excuse me I will be going to work take care of yourself today and Miss Aaron if they is anything wrong as little as it is please call me as long as if consigns my old man understood. I replied yes sir.

As soon as he left us I took in a huge breath I had no idea I was holding before why is he always this intense thankgoodness I won't see him till the end of the day I can be at peace I smirked at my achievement.

Mr Salvatore pov
I really can't believe her she had d guts to say that she did not make breakfast for me ? Really ?

Who has any intentions of eating her damn food she is so annoying I don't even know why I hired her this is all for my old man I will have to bear this shit.

After giving my good remarks I left for work like always they is shit of work for me don't know the use of employees when they can't get any work done they are so annoying but what to do I need them.

Hey Alex, wow just what I need my stupid annoying friend is here
Blake don't you know how to knock, I don't think I need to knock to enter your office beside your secretary said you aren't busy, right love and he winked at her, Blake I have warned you stop flirting with my secretaries you make them unable to do their work, wow I didn't know I have that charm and my stupid secretary stood they blushing.

Are you going to keep staring at him or are you going to do your job? Please leave my office now and Blake just stood they laughing at her I don't even know why I still keep him around.

So what are you doing here ? Can't I come to visit you again as you can see am busy with work so please hurry up he just stood they laughing at me he is really annoying.

Well I just came here to ask if you have hired the nurse for grandpa. Why is he asking does he feel something for Sophia I taught he has something for her friend. I taught.
Y are you asking ? Pls ms Aaron is off limit I need her to concentrate on old man and beside I taught you liked her friend why are you asking about her now I said looking angry.

Chill bro he said laughing I just wanted to know if she's doing a good job no need to get defensive I'm not gonna steal your girl he said laughing

And that made me more angry what do you mean my girl we don't have anything she is just my worker and I don't like it when my workers get distracted it makes me anxious and angry.

And he just started laughing, hear believe what you want just your worker so your not jealous your just consigned about your worker. He said in a mocking voice .
Pls Blake don't start today I have a lot of work and I don't want to discuss insignificant things.
Wow if she's so insignificant why do you care who she goes out with
Did you say something I can't hear you and he quickly said no what's he saying I can't understand him.
Blake I don't have time with your fooling around what do you want and need.
Chill man I came to discuss somethings about the club Clyde is busy so he sent me.

Yeah that's because your the only one running a company that's never busy I wonder how your company is still alive till now. And he just started laughing, he is really annoying I don't know why I keep him around.

After we talked he left and I finished my work and head home and unfortunately as I'm opening my door Ms Aaron is they ready to leave I don't know why I just stood they looking at her instead of leaving the door for her to pass.
Mr Salvatore can you pls excuse me someone is waiting for me athome.

Who is waiting for her I taught she is single in her files I don't know why I just got angry and asked through my teeth who is waiting for you so your leaving to go and meet your man. I just couldn't control myself after I was done I looked at her and her eyes was red I did not expect what came nxt I received a tight slap.

😳😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 finally posting a new chapter😂😂😂😂😂😂