chapter two

When I got home I felt so down , I looked around and was happy my sister is still in school. I don't know if I should tell her, I think if I go to work tomorrow and I'm fired I will tell her. My phone started ringing and I saw it was one of my best friend Emily. Wats up em nothing I just want to tell you that we are meeting up would you like to join us I know your job takes most of your time but we have not catch up for a long time a...... I stopped her before she complet her sentence cause I know she would never stop and I answered with a yes and were should we meet up . She told me we should meet in rose cafe I told her I will be they .
When I got there I saw my two best friend Emily and Mia I called them and sat with them and ordered a cappuccino while Emily ordered americano Mia ordered black  coffee with two cube of sugar and cream on top so Mia how is your job as a pa I asked when then told me how her boss is a arrogant flirt and also stubborn ,we all discussed about our job and I told them the trouble I have gotten myself into and everything that happen in the two weeks we were apart . They told me everything they knew about Mr Salvatore he was actually popular I wonder why I have never heard of him . I found out his best friend is Mia's boss and they are really close , after we were done Emily asked if we can go to a club this weekend that we can all have fun we all agreed because it has been long since we went for a girls night out we all went our separate ways I know because I was down the meeting was not that interesting but I hope that on the weekend I can have fun .
Wakey wakey please just let me sleep more , but you have work today , do I do I Izzy , what do you mean by that . I forgot that she was not aware , what I'm I going to do , I quickly change my words and said but I'm too tired to go . I know Izzy has become suspicious of me I need to step up my game or else she would be able to tell that I've gotten myself into some shit . After I was done convincing Izzy , I took a cab to work praying that Mr Salvatore hasn't reported me yet .
Miss Aaron your attention is needed in my office I followed Mrs Smith praying that I wasn't fired yet . When we reached are office she asked me if I knew Mr Salvatore personally I told her that I didn't know him , she looked confused and bothered , I got scared and taught if I should come out with the truth or not , I decided to accept my crime when an on wanted vistor came into the office . Hello Ms Aaron it nice to meet you again , I was so shocked I think I just lost my job I wanted to apologise but I couldn't I just ran out of the office I'm so dead what I'm I going to do now . As I was running I saw that Mr Salvatore is following me I quickly entered a patient's room ,who 8s they and what do you think you are doing here this is a private ward now leave before I call the head nurse here , I headan old man saying I quickly told him I was a nurse and because of my stupidity I'm about to get fired , he asked me my name and what I did wrong I started letting my anger out finding all sort of words I can call the evil monster he is a coconut head he thinks he can control everyone but he just looks like a fat hippopotamus he thinks I'm weak he doesn't know he is the chicken picking on me can't you see I have got big muscles I'm gonna beat him up ,before I knew I heard someone laughing I saw it was the old man , I'm sorry I kind of talk alot I will be leaving you now so that you can carry on with what you were doing , please don't leave I haven't laugh like this in years stay and continue talking to me till my grandson comes , you have a grandson okay I will give you the best entertainment you will ever have we were talking and laughing when I heard a voice say oldman I'm here who are you and who gave you the right to seat on this chair? I know this voice it can't be I'm doomed I have to leave here before he notice me , I'm I not talking to you before I knew it I was turned with force to face him. When he saw that it was me he smirked at me ohoh I'm in big trouble.
Salvatore POV
I was bothered about that lady no woman has ever raised their voice at me , but she had the audacity to disrespect me I won't spare her at all cost . Hey Alex what are you thinking about one of my two foolish friends asked I told them nothing . Clyde what the fuck are you doing before I know I was bounced on I tried to free myself from him when I succeeded I went on top him and hold him down till he begged for mercy Blake just stood they laughing at us before I knew it I started laughing with them .
They continued bugging me about what was wrong I finally told them about that Ms Aaron and how she talked and treated me before I knew it my two foolish friends were laughing at me and asked me to just hire her because she seems like she is not interested in me and she can put me in my place. I taught about it and I really think that is a good idea even if I didn't agree with the last comment . I will really like to meet the lady that put you in your place, what does that mean are you saying I'm rude, of course you are no one is as rude as you, I'm gonna kill you Clyde,  Blake save me before he bounds on me oh my gosh you always act like a child Blake replied. After living them to themselves I went are head to call the head doctor and tell her who I want as my nurse, sir you can't be serious she is not qualified for this job, don't you dare tell me who is qualified Mrs Smith she is the one I have choose I want us formalise everything tomorrow we shall all meet.
The next day I went to the hospital and the shock in her face was priceless she thinks we are about to fire her. I greeted her she did not answer before I knew it she just ran out of the office is she crazy, doc was calling her but she did not listen I felt bad for her I think I'm gonna go follow her. On my way I got a fun call that was urgent I lost her I did not know we're she entered I felt so angry who runaway like that is she even normal I was so angry . When I try to find her and I couldn't I went to go and visit my grandpa in his private ward . I went into the room only to see someone seating they I was talking to her but she was not answering when I grabbed her , my grandpa quickly told me to careful that got me angry more because he doesn't show affection to just every one what so special about her . When she faxed me to tell you I was shocked was an understatement she looked at me scared of my rot and I knew she would try to run so I quickly locked the door and I heard her said ohoho I smirked at her and she scowl this is going to be fun.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I hope u all enjoyed this chapter please forgive me if they is any typing errors. I will see you all in my next update 😄😄😄😄😄