Chapter 59 || Uno Game

follow me on instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote ♥️

————

Blake dumps the bags on the floor and I begin to dig through them, looking for a good game to play. "How about this?" I ask, bringing out Monopoly.

"Adrian cheats in that!" Dylan calls out.

"I don't cheat!" He quickly defends. "How do you even cheat in Monopoly?!"

"You steal my money, and then make me pay rent which means that you have more money now!"

"It's business!"

"It's dirty business," Dylan hisses, giving him a disgusted look. Slowly, I put away the Monopoly board and look through some more, to find 'The Game Of Life'.

I look over at my friends who are all shaking their heads. I don't blame them. If life was this easy, I'd be a famous actress and model but life isn't that easy.

There's no way I'd be a model. Do you see my scars? Then I pull out a deck of Uno. "We're playing this," I grin at them. Almost instantly, they all put on their game face. Including Luna, which is a good thing.

I put on a game face as well before setting up the cards on a table near Luna's bed. Everyone takes a seat on her bed, and I pass out cards to everyone, making sure not to look at what I give them so they don't call me out on cheating.

I look up at Adrian, who's holding his cards from everyone's view. I wink at him, before slightly sliding my thumb over my lips seductively. I hope that made him hard. Luna starts first, placing a green two down.

Dylan goes next, placing a green eight on top. Adrian goes next, and we all continue onward for a while and I get ready to place an 'draw five' card before Blake pulls an Uno Reverse card.

We all shoot him a dirty look. "Blake, you complete asshole!" Dylan shouts and my jaw drops. I've never heard him curse before. Well, maybe I have but he doesn't curse. Blake shrugs.

"I did what I did."

I flip over my card, glad to see that there is an 'add five' card. I hide a smirk as my turn comes along, just before Anna's. The order went: Luna, Dylan, Adrian, Blake, Me, and Anna.

I place the add five card when I see that she has only two cards left. "Where's my hammer?" She seethes as she takes five cards from the deck. "We can't be friends anymore, Bailey. I'm going to tell everyone that secret you told me."

My eyes widen. Oh hell, no.

"Guess what guys?!" Everyone intently looks at Anna. "Bailey told me that she has a guilty pleasure of-" I smack her mouth shut, cringing at the amount of lipstick I'm getting on my palms. I glare at her just before she licks my palm. I pull it away, and gag.

"Anna, ew!" I shriek, only for a nurse to walk in and hiss at us to shut up. "Let's just continue."

"Don't think I'll forget about this," She snarls before Luna goes. She places another action card, which tells Dylan to keep drawing until he draws Luna's choice of color. She tells him to draw until he gets pink. She attempts to hide a smirk, but it doesn't work. She wasn't the best at having a poker face.

Dylan grumbles something under his breath as he draws more than five cards before getting pink. "I can't believe you're doing this to me," He complains as Adrian goes.

"Don't be so sensitive," She teases. Adrian places down another reverse card, which automatically causes Blake to grab Adrian's collar and shake him aggressively.

"Adrian, how could you?! I was gonna win! I hope you choke on those strawberries you down on the daily. They taste horrible anyway!"

Adrian's eyes widen before he grabs Blake's collar. For a hot second, they look like they're about to kiss. And I look like I was going to cockblock them. Along with Anna. "Take that back! Strawberries are the best fruit in the world. Blake, don't make me draw an add ten card for you, because I will."

"I'll tell everyone that you listen to-" Adrian pushes him off the bed and onto the floor, closing his mouth shut. Well, this looks steamy... and I don't like it. Ugh! Was I just getting jealous of Blake? I'm down really bad.

"Shut up, Blake!" Adrian hisses only for Blake to bite Adrian's hand causing him to immediately pull it away.

"Adrian listens to BTS!" He spills out, which causes Adrian to aggressively and repeatedly slam Blake into the floor. I attempt to stifle my laughter, but end up laughing anyway. He judges me for listening to Ariana Grande!

Not gonna lie, though. BTS is adorable and I'd totally marry them if I wasn't committed to this fucker over here. Of course, I won't let Adrian know that.

"You listen to BTS?" I laugh. "I bet you have one of their ARMY bombs too."

"He does," Blake nods, laughing as Adrian pushes him into the floor. "It's buried deep in his closet. He also has a signed copy of.... mmph!" Adrian closes his mouth shut.

"Let's just continue," I announce, as I place a yellow three on top of the pile. Adrian and Blake compose themselves and rejoin the game. Adrian gives Blake the middle finger. I look at Adrian, and just to tease him, I do the BTS heart sign.

He rolls his eyes and ignores me. To tease him more, I start singing 'Fake Love' by BTS. Hey, I love BTS too! I listen to all their songs and know all about them. I just love Ariana Grande more.

Yes, if I place one more card, I'll have Uno! Yes!! Blake pulls and Uno Reverse card and I place my card on the pile. I have one more card left! Yes! "Uno!" I squeal and everyone glares at me while Blake looks like he's plotting my doom. It's hard to read his face though. He's got a good poker face.

So does Adrian and Anna. Surprisingly, Dylan's got one too. It's just me and Luna that need to work on ours. When it's Blake's turn, he puts a 'draw five' card and smirks at me. "Uno," He announces.

I grab his collar, and collide my fist with his face powerfully before pushing him off the bed and pinning him against the wall. I bring my knee up to his stomach, leaving his baby making tool alone because it's one of those surprise tools that will help Anna later.

He groans in pain, as I punch his stomach once more. Then I grab my very metal water bottle and pour out my water onto his head before using the water bottle to hit him.

"You absolute asshole! You look like a wart! I hope you know that! I don't know what Anna sees in you! All you are is a fucktard!" I shout at him wildly as I choke him.

But I don't do that. "Nice move, Blake," I grumble through gritted teeth. "I hope you choke on those M&M's." I give him my middle finger before drawing five cards from the deck. Dylan sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

In the end, Luna won. Honestly, I feel a little salty but she deserves that much happiness.

But of course, I'm still salty. At least it's over. It might have turned me homicidal if we went on any longer.

"You like BTS, huh?" I ask Adrian. "I've never felt so surprised in my entire life." His lips twitch up into a smile.

"Make you feel something you've never felt. Check." 

————

a/n: i respect adrian more now that he likes BTS because I love BTS. they're my precious little babies. and ugh period pain, ew i hate everything. 

for those asking, yes i feel better now, but i just got a lotta work to do. it's fine, today's a half day so i can get this chapter uploaded :) 

i hope you liked this chapter! ♥️ i love youuuu ♥️