1: parted ways

Prologue:

This is a total fan fiction. It's a story of two hearts who were separated almost 7 years back due to some misunderstanding & mistrust between them. But the track is not same as the show i.e. Ishq mein marjawan season 2 . Here in the story also Riddhima is an orphan but she have a family. She lives with her daughter , her brother , her sister-in-law & her nephew in sehgal house in U.S .

On the other side vansh also don't have parents but he have family too whom he loves very much. In his family he lives with his Grandmom , Uncle , Aunt, sister, his nephews,cousin & his right-hand-man cum brother with some house helpers in VR Mansion.
In this story every character is positive. As per the show Vansh have two sister i.e. Sia & Ishani but here he have only one sister & it's Ishani.

*****

Let's start with the story:

Now it has been 7 yrs that vansh & Riddhima aren't together. Riddhima's brother shifted his business to U.S & they are living there . Veer have grown up to a mature & responsible guy. Riddhima is working in a prestigious hospital of U.S where she is a specialist & top most Dr.

Ishani & Angre were married to each other as they were in I've since long & Ishani was expecting twins. One is Ishan & other is Ansh. They are 7. There name are the initial of their parents . Both the twins are loved by everybody equally in the house specially more by their MAMU one & only V.RS .

Both Riddhima & vansh trynaa show up to be happy but they both miss each other madly. Riddhima & vansh had a daughter whom R loves the most. But V.RS doesn't even knows that he had a child. His princess . But it wasn't R fault when they parted their ways.

*****
To be continued..........