14:After many years 2

*****

(R went to hospital because She needed some documents but She don't knew why was she feeling something different today like she is going to meet her long lost love.

Vansh was too present in same hospital to collect dadi's report along with Angre. Vansh was talking to the doctor in cabin & Riddhima was passing through the corridor.

Then vansh came out from the cabin & he was busy checking report & Riddhima was too checking her file. Suddenly vansh collided with some small figure & when she was about to fall he held her by waist.

The report & documents paper flew over them making a perfect atmosphere for romance. As soon both of them open their eyes & was shocked beyond hell.)

(They couldn't believe what they are feeling. Whom they saw almost seven years back & suddenly they are meeting each other after this much long gap . They had an intense eye lock but they realised it & back off.)

V: Riddhima!!

R: Vansh you!!

He immediately hugged her & she responded back . But after sometime she pushed him & said:

R: Don't touch me. You...

V: Riddhima why are you behaving like this??

R: so you don't remember ha??

V: But didn't you missed me??

R: Not at all . I was so happy in my life that I even don't remember you.

He felt a pang in his heart by listening to her harsh words but

V: Really then why did you hugged me then??

R: I did it . No you did it.

Suddenly they got disturbed by somebody & it was none other than Angre.

A: Bhabhi??

R: No Angre I am not your bhabhi anymore . You can call me Riddhima.

Angre: sorry bha I mean Riddhima.

R: It's okay.

A: How are you??

R: I am good . What about you ?? And any children?

A: I am fine too also I am a father now.

V: Of two kids.

R: Two

V: They are twins.

R: I am not talking to you . Are they boys or girls or both??

V: They are boys.

R: I said I am not talking to you. Angre & what's their name??

A: Ishan & Ansh.

R: Cool. Aren't they the initial of both of your names??

V: Of course sweetheart it is. After all I have kept their name.

R: Hush!! Anyway Angre I had to go . You take care . Bye!!

Angre: Bye!! Will meet soon??

R: Okay.

V: Riddhima please talk once to me.

R: But I don't want to waste my time.

V: I just wanted to say that I am happy in my life without you even. So please don't think yourself more important. Is that okay?

R: What could I even expect from you but would like to say that I am happy even without you or may be more than you because I have some reason & happiness to love which you would never be part of?? Got it..

V: so you moved on ha. Not bad . By the way who is that lucky man??

R: Hmm maybe think like that & you don't need to know about that person. You got it.

V: Of course .

R: Then goodbye Mr.Raisinghania . I hope we will never meet again.

V: Me too!

R collected her documents & went outside the hospital & V stood there dumbfounded.

Bye all !!!

*****