7:PLAN

*****

Afternoon clock in U.S

Ro returned from her Academy in regular time i.e. 1:30
pm & she changed & Meera feed her as they both loves it.

It was Ro's last day of exam & she was really excited as they were going on a vacation.

Later on Veer also came back home & he was too going on a vacation with Roo & R.

In evening both Ruhaan & R returned from their respective place.
As R was choosing the Vacation place she chooses India because she had some work there , some official paper works .

She told Roo & Veer about it. But Roo was not willing to India All of sudden but Veer explained her about its beauty & culture & she agreed to go. All of them got excited.

Their flight was booked & it was the day after tomorrow at afternoon.)

They had their Dinner & slept.

In morning it was Roo who woke up first almost at 5:30 . And she went straight to Veer's room & woke him up.

Roo: Bhai! Bhai! Wake up! It's morning.

Veer: Baby please let me sleep for little more time.

Roo: Bhai it's already five & a half & today aren't we going for a cycling & even Garden & Myra.)

(Veer woke up sudden in a jerk .)

Veer: O Thank god ! Baby u reminded me. Good morning! ( He kissed her cute cheeks.)

Roo: Good morning Bhai! Love you!

Veer: Love you 5. Ok I will wear on sports & we will go okay!!

Roo: Ok! I am waiting outside !!!

Veer: yaa !!

(Roo walked away & waited for him on hall & he came & they got on their cycle & started cycling.)

(Roo was little but she was a Perfect girl . She already learnt perfect cycling as Veer taught her .)

(They always used to compete with each other & they used to go to some nearby parks or garden & do some light workouts & exercises over there.)

(As I said earlier Veer has crush upon his classmate & friend Myra & she also used to come there & Veer used to go there to ship or are her. Roo already knew about his hidden feelings for her & she was even making veer confess it but whenever he used to see her he always use to get lost upon her & as a result he could never confess it.)

(They competed their work & went back home. )

In Hall (All were woken up.)

Veer : Good morning Dad , Mom & Di
(R)!!!

R: Good morning Veer !! Good morning Roohi!! (She kissed her.)

Ruhaan: Good morning Veer ! Good morning Roohi ! My baby!!

Roo: Good morning Mom! Good morning Chacks!!

(She kissed both of them in their cheeks.)

Roo: Good morning Mami!!

Meera: Aww !! Good morning sweetie!! I know what U do wanna say but don't worry I had already made it ready for you Baby.

Roo: (kissed M on her cheeks.) Aww ! Mami u are the bestest of all. Love you!!

M: Love you too!!

(Actually in vacation Too used too have her breakfast not only milk but some foods & as she used to like pancakes with berries a lot & Meera knew about it & she prepared it.)

(All of them had their Breakfast & Ruhaan went to office for his work .R wasn't going today as she had taken leave for few days to visit India & Roo was having her Vacations & Veer too.)

(As they were visiting India they had to do some shopping so four of them went to some malls for shopping & they shop all the necessary accessories & all .)

(I tried writing a lengthy one as all my previous one were short because I don't get much time for it & I have to complete my assignments , notes & all so sorry for inconvenience.)

(Will try to write another one bigger than it & probably my next update will be in Friday night or Saturday noon. )
Take care all!! Bye!!😁☺

*****