5:Happy or what????(Flashback)

*****

Ishani was already pregnant before Riddhima left . She was on her 9 months & almost near to her due date.

At midnight 1:00 am

I : Angre ! Aa it's paining . Take me to the hospital.

A: Ok ok Ishani don't panic relax . We are going.

Angre called everybody & they all left for hospital .

After 3-4 hours of trying Ishani delivered twin babies(Boys)

Dr. Came out of O.T & said :

Dr: congratulations it's baby boys .. Twins

A: Thank you so much Dr. ( He was in tears of happiness)...

Vansh hugged Angre.

A: Can we meet Ishani ??

Dr: Yes ! Why not? She is fine now. U can go & meet her.

All went inside & congratulated her .

The nurse wiped the boys & brought them to their parents .

Ishani & Angre kissed their forehead .

Vansh also took them in his lap. Dadi blessed them.

They named the boys as Ishan & Ansh .

On the other side R went to hospital for sonography & she had crystal pearls flowing through her eyes.

She caressed her tummy.

The doctor prescribed her some medicines & she went home.

In home also all used to take care of her all around & make her happy. Veer always used to help Riddhima in doing some warm workout & exercises.

VR mansion
All used to play with boys & especially they were so close to their Mamu V.RS & even Aryan. Days & Months passed like that....

9 months later.........(FB)Yes

Riddhima went in to labour pain & she was taken to hospital . Later on she gave birth to a baby girl . She was in happy tears & also her family.

All took baby in their arms & kissed her. Then Riddhima took her in her arm. She looked at the baby & kissed her.

Baby totally resembled her of Vansh . Baby was exactly a carbon copy of her Daddy VR. After a week at home they held Puja & Baby naming ceromony.

As per Veer's wish they named her VANYA (but it was even a name thought by Vansh to his princess) & they gave her a nickname ROOHI. All were happy all around her. She became the princess of house .

*****