24:IS IT??

*****

All of them had their food. Soon they were in a hall. Vansh was talking with Roo & veer & Riddhima was doing some work on kitchen . She was extremely worried about what's going to happen next .

Riddhima too went to hall & she said:

R: Roo baby you go to your room . Veer please take her.

Roo: Mom but why my friend is home & you are telling me to go inside ??

R: Baby because mom have some important work . So you go inside with bro, ok!

Roo: ok!!

R: Veer , please !!

Veer slightly nodded & took her inside .

She then looked at Vansh who was looking at her with teary eyes. Seeing tears in his eyes she couldn't control herself & cried along with him then there was a pin drop silence over there . V broke these & asked..

V: Why Riddhima Why??

R: What why??

V: You kept my daughter , my happiness , my blood away from me.

R: Your daughter , really?? She is my daughter , my love. Got it!!

V: She is mine even. But why did you kept her away from me?? Just answer me! God damn it answer Riddhima !!

R: You yourself have the answer !

V: What???

R: So you really forget the past thing but I can't !!

V: Riddhima that thing was between us . why the hell you drag Roohi in all this??

R: I didn't drag her I just protected her future from getting destroyed. Of course I didn't wanted my daughter to go through same which I faced in past because of you. Remember !!

V: Really??

R: Yes vansh really . You don't deserve to knew about Roohi existence . My baby !! She have a soft heart which could have got broken because of you .

V: RIDDHIMA don't utter nonsense . I LOVE her damn it . My Daughter.
Riddhima you know na I always wanted a daughter . I even had given a name so that whenever she comes she will be called by that name .

R: VANYA

V: Yes Vanya but why you didn't named her that ?? It's ok Roohi name is sweet even . RIDDHIMA ROOHI R.R

R: vansh this was Veer choice so we kept her name by this. But you know she is totally like you. Cute , fierce like fireball , angry bird & what not . She have got your all physical features. Her little eyes , her cute nose , tiny fingers , smile & all!

V: But still you didn't cared to tell me about her!!

R: When I first took her In my arms I badly wanted to tell you about her but I remembered your betrayal & kept quiet .

V: IS IT??

R: Yes IT IS!!

THAT'S IT!!
STAY SAFE!!
STAY HAPPY!!
Bye!!

*****