19:SHOCK 2

*****

So let's continue...

R: so boys I have to go. Bye! Bye vansh!!

Ansh & Ishan: Bye aunt but you have to come our home for sure, ok??

R: Ok! Bye!!

V: Bye!

Not wanting her to go but what else can he do rather than letting her go.

She went from there & moved towards Veer & Roo who were waiting for her from long time.

Veer: Di, where were you??

Roo: ya, where were you??

R: sorry guys I had some important work , so. Please (with puppy eyes which was enough to melt her sweetheart.)

Roo: Ok ok you are forgiven.

Veer: Yes, no need to show your cuteness.

As Vansh was coming out from game shop , the cashier returned to him & said,

Cashier: sir actually that who was paying before here left her Handkerchief here. So would you return it to her.

V: Why not, sure??

Cashier: Thank you sir!!

V: You are welcomed.

As vansh had saw Riddhima going to second floor he too went there leaving the boys with bodyguard not before saying to take them to car.

V: See Sweetheart destiny is playing game to make us meet by some small means. You see. Your fragrance never goes off. It's still the same even after seven years. I can't express how much I missed you?? How much I craved for your love, to see your smile, to feel you?? But now you are back I will never let you go again & that's VR promise.

He saw her standing from the seat. But what he saw next was beyond core. He saw Roo with her there.

V: What Roohi is doing here? Does she knows Riddhima??
He couldn't think of anything. He saw three of them departing from the mall. His mind & heart was playing with him.

Heart: What if she is your??

Mind: No she can't be. If she is then why would Riddhima lie to you??

He went behind them. He came outside the mall & saw Roo going with R that to on her car.

He just stopped thinking & went to his home.

Bye all!
Stay safe!!
Stay happy !!

*****