Norman x male reader

Warning: spoilers..?

?

This morning was a bright, sunny day. A perfect day to play around in. Everyone's all time favourite game was tag, and today was a good opportunity for it.

"Norman! You're it!" Don stated.

"Me, again?" Norman asked in slight disappointment.

"You're going to be it until at least one of us makes in till the time runs out!"

"Alright fine."

You smiled at Don's determination and Norman being kind enough to chase everyone once again. You looked over to Ray who was sitting underneath the tree, he'd always be there if he was outside.

You approached your brother-like-friend and suggested if he wanted to join in tag today. But, he politely declined.

"C'mon (M/n)! Norman is counting let's go!" Emma reached for your hand in a panic, and soon enough, the two of you were off.

Everyone scattered in the forest. Emma was still holding onto you with a firm grip, leading you to wherever she was taking you.

It took a while but thanks to being active outside for pretty much the whole of your life, you wasn't even slightly tired.

"Up here!" You heard Emma say.

You looked over to the girl who was pointing upwards at a big, tall tree. You gulped.

"Uh...I think I might stay down here, you can climb up that while I hide in a bush or something..." you trailed off.

"What?! But then Norman will find you! Come here!"

Before you could argue back, she was pushing you up the tree.

"Emma!? Wait- hold on!"

To your suprise you were already up perching on a branch. You must of been climbing out of either instinct or panic.

Emma was half way reaching you until you heard some loud groaning in defeat that sounded like Don and a few of the youngers. Norman was close.

"Ah! (M/n)! stay up there okay! Imma find some where else to hide!" You were about to tell her to just hurry up and come hide with you but she ran off.

You waited for a couple of minutes until you heard a frightful screech from the one and only red head. Emma.

'She must've been caught' you thought to youself.

Within a minute of hearing Emmas cry, there was shuffling in the bushes below.

Who was it? Emma? Or Norman?

You wanted to think that it was Emma and call for her, but you also didn't want to loose the game. You chose to stay put for now.

"(M/n)~ where are you?~" Norman was on gaurd below, looking around clueless to where you were.