Satoru Gojo x Male Reader

"(Y/n), there you are!" A distant voice from behind you called

You turn around to see an all too familiar face. "Satoru, what do you want?"

"I need your help with something, so follow me." He replied, grabbing your hand in the process and dragging you along because you had no choice but to follow him it seems.

"Man, can't you get someone else to help you with whatever it is, like Suguru?" You whined, eyes boring into the back of his head, "I don't want to be involved with your weird shenanigans."

"Well I did ask him for help but when I told him the reason he suggested that you'd be the perfect fit for the job!" He happily replied, glancing back at you with a cheeky smile on his face.

'That bitch.' You thought, now planning ways on how to get back at Suguru.

"Wait, how come you told him the reason straight away and not me?" You asked, not really liking what his response was going to be.

"So you don't back out on me."

"I wasn't even in it to begin with!"

You fell silent, accepting your fate and letting the boy lead you to what you guessed was his dorm since he lead you inside to where they were.

You both finally arrive outside his dorm and he opened it swiftly whilst still holding onto your hand but he let go once you two were fully inside to lock the door then after, walking deeper into his dorm room.

You watched as he walked into one of the rooms, telling you to make yourself at home, but you've been in his dorm multiple times, enough times to know that you're welcomed to do whatever.

You did as told and walked to the middle of his room, looking to the side to see and hear his T.V turned on, it had a kids show on... you weren't judging but you didn't think Gojo would still be into kid shows. Welp, at least you can tease him about this later as pay back.

"Uhm, can you move please?"

Now that was not a voice you've heard before, and they sound so young.

You snapped your head to the opposite side, startled at what you're looking at.
A little boy with spiky, black hair and deep blue eyes was sat on Gojo's bed, wrapped up in his duvet, staring right back you with a slight look of curiosity.

"Who are you?-" You asked.

Just in time Gojo had come out holding a tray with 3 drinks on top, "Oh yeah (Y/n), this is Megu-"

"Did you kidnap a kid Satoru?!" You asked, disgusted at what your friend has done, but before you could think more about the situation, Gojo retorted back,

"What?! NO! I would never do such a thing!" He nudged you with his hip as a way to snap you out of your thoughts, all the while careful as to not spill the drinks. He walked up towards the child who now had his eyes glued back onto the T.V screen as Gojo's nudge had moved you out of the way. "Now as I was saying before you, rudely, assumed I was a kidnapper, this is Megumi Fushiguro, and I'm his daddy now!" He squealed as he wrapped his arms around Megumi's head with a toothy grin, smushing his cheek against him back and forth. Megumi was not pleased with this at all, but didn't bother saying anything as he started to reach for his drink, Gojo handing it to him as Megumi's arms were too short and out of reach of the drink.

"Wait... Fushiguro... you mean as in Toji Fushi-" You stopped as you saw Gojo put his finger to his lips gesturing you to not say anything because he knew this is how you would've reacted. You watched as Gojo placed the still wrapped up Megumi onto his lap who was now slowly sipping his drink. "Come here.." Gojo said as he patted his hand beside him.

You sighed but obliged nevertheless and let his arm wrap around your shoulder, pulling you in closer to his embrace, "I'll tell you everything later, but for now just stay here with me, looking after a kid can be boring sometimes, especially this one, it's like he has no interests at all!" He whined.

"If you think about it, Megumi might be baby-sitting you Satoru, you're a big baby yourself you know?" You replied. Before Gojo could complain, you both turn your head towards the boy sat on Gojo's lap who had spat out his drink at your words, hearing him giggle a bit. "Looks like I'm right." You said.

"Now your both just being bullies" he pouted into Megumi's hair.

"Just being honest really." You shrugged.

"So you just wanted me for company?" You asked for confirmation looking to your side at the white haired boy.

"Well I want you for multiple reasons, but yeah, you can be Megumi's mummy while I'm his daddy, I think we'll make good parents!" He perked up, now looking at you. But you just deadpanned at his words, "Why am I the mum, I'm a guy just like you."

"So? Everyone must have a mum figure in their life's." He ruffled your hair.

"Okay whatever." You huffed now looking at the T.V screen.

Smiling at your antics, he decided to tease you more, that by blowing raspberries into your exposed neck, "Yo, wait- waIT-" You tried to stop him but his arm caging you in was pulling you closer to his attack. But your struggles of escaping were causing the boy on Gojo's lap to shake side to side while still holding his drink in his hand.

"You think I'm done there? Wait until I do thi- OW!" Gojo flinched. You opened your eyes as to see what happened, your eyes trailed down to the side of Gojo's tummy with a small hand pinching onto it.

"Stop moving, I've got a drink in my hand." Megumi said.